Special Intentions Please

I am asking for some very, very special prayers this night and weekend from all you good souls.

Since my job with the church of many years was just eliminated, I truly feel the pain that so many around the country and world feel with the loss of a job and a loss of a career. Please pray for me, my family and for all who are under-employed or unemployed. Please God, grant us good work very soon to serve you, support our families and find meaning in life.

I ask as well for prayers for my family, my marriage and all who are suffering due to the loss of jobs and income. Help our families to be strong and supportive, and that our frustration and worry not become a source of devisiness.

I finally ask for me personally to be strong during this crisis, to have my faith and trust in Jesus to increase, and to deeply know and believe that God will take care of me and my family and guide me.

Thank you to all for your thoughts and prayers. Prayer is very powerful, and I could really use some right now.

Blessings,

Bruce

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray for Bruce and his family for guidance and that he will find suitable employment soon. Please be with him as he ventures out to seek the help he need’s so desperately. Guide him to the resources he will need to sustain for now, and let him know there is love and prayers being said for his needs. I feel a sadness, but i want you to know Bruce that there is something out there for you and you will find it soon. Keep the faith and i will be praying for you every night, in Jesus name above all names. And all the Praise, Honor, and Glory goes to the Father AMEN! Love of Christ Nancy Psalm’s 35:2 God Bless

Dear Lord,

Grant nebrb a new job soon, a holy relationship with his family, and complete trust in your providence. May he be completely abandoned to your will, knowing that you work all things for the good for those who love you and do your will. May he use this time out of work to go to a Chapel somewhere where he can be with You and talk with you heart-to-heart about his concerns and fears, ending his prayer always with a prayer of trust in You and his surrender to whatever You have planned for him. Amen.

Remembering you this weekend Bruce…Take Care…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for you Bruce and for your family and all in a similar situation.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings in our lives and today we especially thank you for the gift of silent prayer where we have the opportunity to listen to You, dear Lord.

We lift up the intentions of our friend in Christ, Bruce, who has been going through some difficult times and has experienced much anxiety and worry over his employment and family life issues. We know that you present us with the opportunity for suffering, and that you will often bend, but never break us during these trials. Sometimes, dear Lord, the bending is very challenging. We ask for your mercy and blessings for Bruce and his family, that he may be able to find suitable employment to provide for his family, that his family life may endure and grow stronger during this time of trial, and that Bruce may be granted a strong faith, courage, and hope in You, dear Lord.

We pray in the named of your beloved son Jesus, who is the same yesterday, today, and for all eternity.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Continued prayers…

Praying hard for you Bruce!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

praying…

Dear Bruce,
I want you to know, God is with you and I want you to claim Romans 8:28 for you and your family. I want to wish your wife a Happy Mothers Day and for you to know: Long ago, Solomon wrote,“Where there is no counsel, the people fall: but in the multitude of counselors there is safety” (Proverbs. 11:14) You are Loved! Nancy

Thank you to all for your prayers and support. I really need them, as I cannot shake the worries and fears of how I am going to support my family. The stress of trying to find a job, feeling inadequate, and quite honestly, sometimes forgotten, are really hurtful. I WILL keep praying, trying to find some ray of hope, and I will keep you all in my prayers tonight as well. Blessings to you and thank you very much for your kindness and showing of God’s love.

Bruce

Our God, please have mercy on Bruce, and all who like him who are suffering the loss of a job and a loss of a career
Please have mercy on him and his family and for all who are under-employed or unemployed. Please God, grant us good work very soon to serve you, support our families and find meaning in life.

Please help Bruce and his family and marriage, along with the families and marriages of all who are suffering due to the loss of jobs and income. Help our families to be strong and supportive, and that our frustration and worry not become a source of devision.

Please help Bruce, and these others, to be strong during this crisis, and help his faith and trust in Jesus to increase, and to deeply know and believe that You will take care of him and his family and guide them.

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings in our lives and today we especially thank you for the gift of silent prayer where we have the opportunity to listen to You, dear Lord.

We lift up the intentions of our friend in Christ, Bruce, who has been going through some difficult times and has experienced much anxiety and worry over his employment and family life issues. We know that you present us with the opportunity for suffering, and that you will often bend, but never break us during these trials. Sometimes, dear Lord, the bending is very challenging. We ask for your mercy and blessings for Bruce and his family, that he may be able to find suitable employment to provide for his family, that his family life may endure and grow stronger during this time of trial, and that Bruce may be granted a strong faith, courage, and hope in You, dear Lord.

We pray in the named of your beloved son Jesus, who is the same yesterday, today, and for all eternity.

Amen.

Our God, please have mercy on Bruce, and all who like him who are suffering the loss of a job and a loss of a career
Please have mercy on him and his family and for all who are under-employed or unemployed. Please God, grant us good work very soon to serve you, support our families and find meaning in life.

Please help Bruce and his family and marriage, along with the families and marriages of all who are suffering due to the loss of jobs and income. Help our families to be strong and supportive, and that our frustration and worry not become a source of devision.

Please help Bruce, and these others, to be strong during this crisis, and help his faith and trust in Jesus to increase, and to deeply know and believe that You will take care of him and his family and guide them.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.