Special Intentions

Greetings :wave:

My prayers as always for all CAF intentions. If I could have some prayers for a few intentions of my own it would be much appreciated.

My mother has injured her knee, and is deciding (in consultation with her surgeon) whether it needs operating on or not, so some prayers for healing there.

I’m about to return to study - a four-month short course, but very intensive, so if I could ask for prayers for me and all my fellow students (I don’t like just praying for myself) to do well in it.

And my finances - I have a casual job that has been quite steady thus far, but work is drying up quite a bit and it’s hurting the old pocketbook. So prayers again for all the employees who rely on this work for their financial needs, and hopefully, if God wills, that I can find a better steadier job in my area that I’m studying.

God bless

Lily

Lilyyyyyy don’t ever be so afraid to ask for prayers, you have done so much here. I will of course pray for you :smiley:

As will I. :slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal and Guide UR Children.

Many many prayers for you dear friend.

***† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Praying for you, your mother and your fellow students. May God Bless You!

Praying for all intentions…

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours, on this Feast Day of the Guardian Angels:

Prayers and Intercessions

Beloved brethren, a host of angels stands before the Lord and praises him with one voice. Let us proclaim his name with rejoicing:

• All his angels, bless the Lord.

O God, you commanded your angels to keep us safe in all our ways:
lead us in your footsteps today and keep us free from sin.
Father, the angels in heaven see your face always:
may we unceasingly strive to share that sight with them.
O God, your children will be like the angels in heaven:
keep us pure in heart and body.
O God, send Michael the great prince to the aid of your people,
to defend us in battle against Satan and his angels.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

O God, in your infinite providence you deign to send your holy angels to be our guardians. Grant to us who pray to you
that we may be defended by them in this life
and rejoice with them in the next.

Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.
Amen.

Jesus please give recovery to Lilly’s mother; and help Lily and her fellow students in their studies. Grant that Lily is an instrument of grace to them. Please ensure that Lily’s income meets her requirements…Thank You, Jesus

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.