Special Needs Kids

We have 5 kids all adopted - special needs. A year or 2 ago we were great financially. Then, all of the kids became medically complicated. My oldest is diagnosed with a rare disorder where his body attacks his own blood, and then kept getting sick, new things on top of other new diagnoses. My 7 year at adoption was stable; he was born with the 2 vessels (aorta and pulmonary artery) backwards. He is not stable, has had 3 open heart surgerys and now has pulmonary hypertension too. There is so much medical stuff going on: autism, bipolar, adhd, fetal alcohol syndrome, growth disorders, autoimmune disorders, thyroid disorders, auditory processing, evan’s, lupus, periventricular leukomalacia, hypoplasia of the corpus callosum, microcephaly, various learning challenges, and on and on. The list really is soooo long. The medical bills are so high, and now we are both out of work. We need prayer for financial miracles!! We need God to just seriously poor out his abundant provision for our needs. We love our kids so much. Every single one is such a huge blessing. We really need heaven stormed!!

Thank you for your prayers, every single one!
God bless you!
–One Special Mama.

May God bless you with the financial means to support your children.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I will pray for your family.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

praying for you tonight.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

amen

And thank you to the original poster for adopting these beautiful special needs children.

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence we fly unto thee O Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To thee do we come; before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate despise not our petitions but in thy mercy hear and answer them. Amen.

Please keep the prayers coming. I am sure the Lord has a plan, and I just don’t see what it is. Things have been tough enough. We just got a letter today saying our health insurance was cancelled. Now, we have all these sick kids and no health insurance. Heaven help us!

Thank you to everyone for your prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
:signofcross:

Wow, you are a special Mama…and I know what you mean as I have a sister who with her husband raised five natural children but also adopted two special needs children, one very severe; and a brother who with his wife raised three natural children and also adopted three special needs children, two severe…so I know it takes a lot of courage and love and many trips to emergency, and procedures and surgeries! And much effort in teaching skills on an individual basis.

Yes, I’ll pray for you all!
Love, Trishie

A prayer that miraclesand solutions will come your way.

----------------------- Novena Prayer to St. Anthony of Padua---------------
Oh Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints,your love for God
and Charityfor his creatures, made you worthy, whil on earth,
to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your word,
which you were ever ready to speak for those in trouble or anxiety.
Encouraged by this thought, I implore for you to obtain
cures for this families children and sustainable income
and healthcare for this family].
The answer to my prayerfor this family may requirea miracle,
ever so, you are the Saint of Miracles. O gentle and lovingSt.
Anthony, whose heart was ever full of human sympathy,
whisper my petitions into the ears of thy Sweet Infant Jesus,
who loved to be folded in yourarms; and the gratitude of my
heart will ever be yours.
–Amen

May God’s love and peace be with you always. I am the aunt of two very beautiful and wonderful special needs children. One with Autism and another with Aspergers. It takes a lot of work with them as they develop, but it is well worth it to all of us who know about special needs children! Hang in there, God knows what’s going on. I will pray a rosary for your family tonight.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end
. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.