Special prayer to help the unborn

Did you know that you can spiritualy adopt a unborn baby that is in danger of abortion. It’s true, you only need to say the following prayer once a day:

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, I love you verry much. I beg you to spare the life of the unborn baby that I have spiritualy adopted who is in danger of abortion.
                            Amen:harp: 

Say it once a day for a year and you have adopted, and saved from abortion, that wonderful child.

Praying for all unborn babies that are in danger of abortion

Thank You, I do know this prayer…
Jesus we offer love for Your little ones. Please save every baby You can. They are our sisters and brothers.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, I love you very much. I beg you to spare the life of the unborn baby that I have spiritualy adopted who is in danger of abortion.
Amen

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, I love you verry much. I beg you to spare the life of the unborn baby that I have spiritualy adopted who is in danger of abortion.
Amen.

:crossrc:

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.
Amen.

:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.