Spending the Summer with nuns/sisters

Does anyone know of an order that will let young women (Daughter is 19) work/live with them over the summer?
Thanks!
FO12

Try the Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist (sistersofmary.org), the Sisters of Life (sistersoflife.org), the Domincan Sisters of St Cecilia (Nashville Domincans)(nashvilledominican.org), the All Saints Sisters of the Poor (asspconvent.org), the Holy Spirit Adoration Sisters (the Pink Sisters)(adorationsisters.org, mountgraceconvent.org), and the Sisters Adorers of the Royal Heart of Jesus (ICRSS, www.institute-christ-king.org)

You will probably have the most luck with the Dominicans! God Bless!

The Little Sisters of the Poor have a summer program for teens. I don't remember the age limit, but I would recommend that you contact the home closest to you and request information.

littlesistersofthepoor.org/locations/USlocations.html

You might try the Carmelite Sisters of the Most Sacred Heart in Los Angeles. They have a volunteer group for 13-17 year olds, and they might be able to set something up for your daughter (even if she is older).

carmelitesistersocd.com/Events/decorcarmeli.asp

Also:

Volunteer Program, Benedictine Sisters of Ridgely, Maryland

You can try this order too,

carmelitedcjnorth.org/

Salesian Sisters (technically Daughter's of Mary Help of Christians) I did a summer when I was 19, it was a great experience! They have convents on the East and West Coasts.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.