Spiritual Beings on Earth any experience or thoughts?

My own belief is we obviously only live once on earth.

But Angels and Demons are not human and the closest biblical example of a “haunting” is found in [Mark 5:1-20].

A legion of demons possessed a man and used the man to haunt a graveyard. There were no ghosts involved. It was a case of a normal person being controlled by demons to terrorize the people of that area.

The earth belongs to the devil and its demons. If we could see them, we would realize that they are everywhere - inciting all sorts of deviations from morality. That is well documented. Search out some Catholic exorcist interviews on YouTube.

I do agree there is much wickedness in the world.

Which cannot be explained.

But we also know much Goodness to : Archangel Michael beat Satan disputing over the body of Moses (Jude 9). He fights for good.

1 Like

It is known.

When anyone turns their back on God and disobeys His Command(s), Evil is the Result.

E.G. - “Thou shalt not Murder, Steal, Lie… etc…”

_

“spiritual beings” is very vague. People should be aware that demons who have been renamed as other, pleasant or helpful sounding things, are real and will attack spiritually and physically. Jesus cast out demons. Look to the Bible and don’t touch anything vaguely “spiritual.” It’s fake. It’s a trap. Do not be lured in my brothers and sisters.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.