Spiritual Bouquet for Christine Russ & Cukierski Family

For those of you who are familiar with the Cukierski Family Apostolate, Wendy C’s mother, Christine, is dying. From their website:

"URGENT UPDATE: My mom (Christine) is dying. Yesterday, the doctor told us that she has “hours-no more than days”. I beg you to offer a prayer that she may die peacefully. She is struggling to breathe (lung cancer-yet she never smoked). I thank Jesus for the 62 years He allowed her to be here on earth. "

They are collecting a “Spiritual Bouquet” of prayers for Christine. If you would like to let them know that you prayed, you can visit their website and click on the prayers offered.

“Please pray as many prayers as you can today for Wendy’s Mom, Christine Russ. It is very urgent. If you would like to send Wendy’s Mom a spiritual bouquet, please indicate the prayers below. You may increase the number of prayers by “voting” more than once.”

Website here: cukierski.net/index.shtml

:gopray:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I am praying to Our Lord of Divine Mercy who promised to help the dying whenever the Divine Mercy Chaplet is being prayed for them.
Also praying to St Faustina Kovalska, Apostle of Divine Mercy, whom the Church remembers today. May she intercede for your friend’s mom.

Alma

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter

I will remember her in my chaplet of Divine Mercy later today.

Praying!

***† JMJTJ †

They will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Praying For Her
Grandma Glor

Morwenna thank you. May God flood His graces on Christine and her family

Thank you all for your prayers. I am sure that they were heard. I received the following message from Wendy today:

My mother (Christine Russ) passed to the other side of the veil at approx 12:30 am this morning. I was blessed to be able to hold her hand until the last breath and for quite awhile after she passed. One of my sisters led a Rosary and I led the Divine Mercy. We then each told her it was okay to go and that we were at peace and wanted her at peace. Within moments, she took her final breath. Please, pray for the repose of her soul. Thank you for all your prayers…they are appreciated more than you know and I am positive it helped her to have a peaceful parting.

Love and Blessings, Wendy.

Note: If you would like to offer a Spiritual Bouquet, for the repose of Christine’s soul, and for her entire family, please visit our main page: cukierski.net/index.shtml

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.