spiritual turmoil

I really need prayer so bad right now. My life is in turmoil and feel like it is out of control. I have had numerous people tell me that the Lord wont put me through more than i can handle. Forgive me for saying this but i am tired of hearing it. I am struggling so bad spiritually that i have just about givin up. I feel like God has turned his back on me and my family and hate that this thought keeps coming to me. I do not want to feel like this anymore please pray for me i dont want to loose my faith but i am struggling soooo bad. I dont know how to feel anymore. I feel abandoned and dont want to feel this way. I am going back and forth mentally and dont think i can handle anymore problems. Please pray for me.

Praying hard for you.

Ggod bless you my brother will take your advise

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

I am praying.

Dont give up my friend. Times like these are the times we need God the most, He wants you to rely on him and his plan for you. Just as Christ Carried His cross, so must we carry ours. I am praying for you and for peace in your life.

Mark 8:34 “And He summoned the crowd with His disciples, and said to them, “If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me.”"

Pax

B

I was there. In a way I’m still in the struggling. I’ve never lost faith. I have found that praying through Mary to Jesus, and through Jesus to God The Father Almighty has led me from darkness to the light. I have found that it’s not about me. I pray for all who need prayer and help. Without God The Father Almighty, Jesus, Mary, all the Saints, all my brothers and sisters, along with the Holy Souls, I would be lost. Prayer to all the above is a must. I pray the Holy Rosary everyday. I pray and wear a Brown Scapular, a Miraculous Medal, and a Green Scapular everyday and night. I live in this world because of God The Father Almighty. I am saved because of Jesus. My prayers are being delivered by Mary our Mother. I’m being prayed for by all the Saints, the Holy Souls, and my brothers and sisters here, and around the world. We are never alone.

***Hail Mary!
Full of grace,
The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.

Amen***

You are in my prayers.

Hang in there.

I pray that the suffering that Mary felt after she told Joseph the news of the Incarnation until Joseph received his vision from the angel to accept Mary may guide you in these tough times.

Lord, hear our prayer.

I am praying for you brother, please pray for me.

I will pray for you also and i would like to just express how much all of you mean to me with your kind words and prayer without you guys and this beautiful site i would continue to feel alone i pray that our Lord will bless each and everyone here. I hope yal realize the impact the love yal have shown is impacting me as i read here i cant express in words i wish i could hug all of you guys thanks and God bless

Jesus Christ, Virgin Mary, Saint Joseph, please uplift us and sustain us all in our struggles just as the Holy Family so graciously met every challenge with loving fidelity and perfect obedience. AMEN

***Hail Mary!
Full of grace,
The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.

Amen***

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***

You will look back at this time and be in awe of how our Father sustained you, how he cared for you and what you needed to go through. Rest assured your troubled mind that we are praying for you.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, please comfort Kempo. Help him to feel Your assistance and presence among him so that he will be given strength and hope in You. Keep him strong while he is going through his turmoil. Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be...

Search deep within yourself, I know it can be done I felt the same way and my outlook changed though not so much my situations. Too numerous to count and they just keep coming. I will keep you in my prayers.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be
Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done,
on earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our
daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we
forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us
not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for you…

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Lord God, please hear our prayers for Kempo1. May he feel the love, concern, and care people on CAF have for him. Ease his sufferings, take away his sorrow, and grant him the peace he seeks. Keep him safe and provide his needs temporal and spiritual. I pray that he is able to find the support and comfort he needs in his current situation. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.