Spiritual warfare advice

So I started researching spiritual warfare and Satanism after I encountered it in the military and believed in the mystic after having history of sleep paralysis. I talked to several exorcists for research and finally one who has a bad reputation told me to pray with him and that I might have issues. All of the sudden I started having horrible and scary mystic stuff happen all the time for about 6 months (seeing a baphomet head at adoration, waking up and seeing dead people being scared out of my mind, voices responding to prayers…) the guy made me learn more about catholicism from this couple for about a year and they made it sound like you could go to hell for pretty much everything. I recently stopped talking to them after doing all the deliverance prayers and some of the issues still continue… I figured I would leave them cause all they did was mess me up psychologically and stress me out. What should I do?

When some of the issues hit me it messes me up so bad I can’t go to work and its 100% demonic as none of this happened until I started praying with these guys. I’ve never even thought of messing with the occult and have always been catholic (although I did drugs when I was younger and had a bunch of sex… Also I was training to kill people in the service and was really looking forward to combat and pissed some satanists off. thats all I can think of for doorways and I’ve already prayed with people)

Talk to a holy priest. Start with the pastor of your parish or if you are in an area where you can go to Masses with different priests ,pay attention to their homilies and the reverence during consecration and ask the Holy Spirit to lead you to the one who can help you the best. And pray any of the prayers on this page except for the ones that ones that use the language “I bind you” (as in the prayer Standard Deliverance) because I don’t think that is a safe thing to do. Ask the angels, your angels to do that. Pray these with trust.

Go to confession, receive the Sacraments and don’t mess with “those guys” anymore.

Sleep paralysis is a perfectly normal thing, happens to some of us more often than others.

Thats the Plan… Its also sketch that the higher level Masons are Satanists and there are a fair amount of sophisticated covens in the Church, Government… After what I saw in the service it drives me insane that nobody is straight up about the situation but I can’t even handle researching that kind of stuff anymore

not when your hallucinating and seeing demons with stuff sexually touching you

I like that… just went to adoration and took some notes after reading this

That is your mind having a nightmare. Really, sleep paralysis is scary, your mind comes up with scary ways to interpret it. Mine is usually demons after me or all the family has turned to demon vampires and I have to save my child from them and one demon vampire is holding me down.

Actually night terrors are not nightmares, in my humble opinion. Most people have them when they are on the verge of waking or awake. When I have my night terrors I am awake. I can see the dark room and know exactly how I am positioned in the bed. The last night terror I had was after I had prayed to Mary to help me. The devil came and blew a wind over me as he clutched at me. I prayed to Jesus to help and immediately a hand came down, I grabbed it and flew off into space, where I saw brilliant white lights and Jesus said that good would always win. Now, I suppose you could say I was dreaming, but I was awake when the night terror began and it was not a dream but more an out of body experience when I was with Jesus. I may be insane, but I don’t think so.

https://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/guide/sleep-paralysis#1

Sleep paralysis was one of the things I experienced. Most of them were when I was awake like when I went to church and saw baphomet on Icons, heard mary say I was going to hell while praying the rosary, had stuff sexually grab me when I was awake, voices responding to prayers… none of which started until I prayed with this guy

Stop praying with that guy.

It is possible someone put a curse on you.
Get a blessed (this is important) Crucifix, not one that isn’t blessed, but one that is blessed by the Church.
Get a blessed St Benedict medal
Pray.
Vade retro Satana!
Nunquam suade mihi vana!
Sunt mala quae libas.
Ipse venena bibas!

English:
Begone, Satan,
Do not suggest to me thy vanities!
Evil are the things thou profferest,
Drink thou thy own poison!!
Crux sacra sit mihi lux!
Nunquam draco sit mihi dux!

English:
The Holy Cross be my light;
Let not the dragon be my guide.

Pray the Rosary. If they try to make you stop, double down and pray more.

Get sacramentals. In particular, use Holy Water.

Pray to Jesus and ask St Michael the Archangel to protect you.
Go to a holy holy priest, and ask if you could apply for an exorcism from a good priest.

If this is serious difficulty, perhaps wear the brown scapular and say some novenas.

Its not possible Its definite… A satanic sect in the Army did and I pissed off and threatened some other ones later on (and I’m not talking about the fake ones with tattoos that go to metal shows)

I’ve done all that stuff… There are a few groups that felt threatened by me and the guy I was praying with thought we were both going to get killed. Praying makes things worse most of the time (voices, hallucinations, horrible feelings you cant experience without some kind of demonic activity)… Plus I started having medical stuff nobody can explain after encountering a guy that knew about a major sect in the military

That’s because they don’t like prayer.
Do not get discouraged. This means you must pray more.
Remember the devil can pretend to be an angel of light, can pretend to be Mary, and can even try to pretend to be Jesus Himself.

Keep praying and lose not hope. Know they don’t like your prayer.

Ok, so does that mean you have aplied for an exorcism? How is that going?

I already did deliverance prayers and they made things worse. Plus everyone I like in the Church says this minor league exorcist is a bad dude. I think the satanists are granted certain rights for protection and territory with mystic stuff and that the origin comes from spellwork and curses from some of the smart ones. The ones I came across were taking Eucharist from church for black mass and recruited a bunch of Catholics (or at least fake ones to steal the Eucharist)… The other ones I encountered later were major league… They had sent some guys to study my behavior and learn about me that I didn’t realize were linked up with them until a few years later

the new guy gave me exorcised holy water and it feels really good every time I wash my eyes and ears with it

I didn’t say praying the deliverance prayer specifically, but things like the Rosary and various other prayers can be important.

Know that Jesus has power over evil. Say the Name of Jesus with great reverence when you pray. Continue praying. They will try to make things worse and get you discouraged.

I go to adoration every week, pray the rosary all the time… It comes in waves. I don’t have the mental energy to pray when I’m attacked to aggressively but do it anyway most of the time. I just look forward to salvation when things get to bad because there is no way I can get married or do what I want to professionally with all of this crap. I cant get into to much other stuff online but I think there is a good chance they kill me but it doesn’t really matter if my life is going to suck anyway

My Queen and my Mother,
I give myself entirely to you;
and to show my devotion to you,
I consecrate to you this day my eyes,
my ears, my mouth, my heart,
my whole being without reserve.
Wherefore, good Mother,
as I am your own,
keep me, guard me,
as your property and possession.
Amen.

Say it in the morning when you get up. Say it in the evening before you go to bed. And mean it.

If you ever have 15-20 minutes in the middle of the day-- going from Point A to Point B, or whatever-- consider doing the St. Michael Chaplet as well.

Sometimes even a simple “Oh Jesus help me” can be very helpful.

Perhaps ask your specific guardian angel.

Also invoke the help of St Anthony the Great, St Padre Pio, St Gemma Galgani, St John Vianney, St Teresa of Avila, St Benedict. Of course a devotion to the Blessed Virgin, they hate her.

Continue praying and go to Mass, ask if there’s any other exorcist that could help.
Mention all the things in the confessional.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.