Spiritually weakening...need prayers

Lately I've not been as good as I should be...I've been sinning more often and having other issues...My OCD symptoms are also making things difficult to the point of worrying if Catholicism is not true...It's driving me crazy and I need so much help...:(

Praying...

Saint Michael, with your mighty sword, protect Mark from the evil temptations that surround him. Be his protection so that he might gather strength in his faith and in his actions. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

[quote="MetalMark, post:1, topic:183263"]
Lately I've not been as good as I should be...I've been sinning more often and having other issues...My OCD symptoms are also making things difficult to the point of worrying if Catholicism is not true...It's driving me crazy and I need so much help...:(

[/quote]

I am not sure what might inspire you my young friend, but here is someone that inspires me.

auschwitz.dk/kolbe.htm

My high school class and I were reading a chapter from the book Kolbe: Saint of the Immaculate. When the time came to end the class the kids wanted to stay and finish reading the chapter. Now how often do you hear about 18 teenagers wanting to stay after class to read about some holy dude?

Don't take my word for it, read the website and get the book, too. :thumbsup:

God bless

Lifting you in prayer.

Peace,
Kathleen

"I am simply content to find myself always imperfect, and in this I find my joy. Good deeds count as nothing, if done without love" ~ St. Therese of Lisieux

Prayer for Gods Guidance
Father in Heaven,
You made me Your child
and called me to walk in the Light of Christ.
Free me from darkness
and keep me in the Light of Your Truth.
The Light of Jesus has scattered
the darkness of hatred and sin.
Called to that Light,
I ask for Your guidance.
Form my life in Your Truth,
my heart in Your Love.
Through the Holy Eucharist,
give me the power of Your Grace
that I may walk in the Light of Jesus
and serve Him faithfully.
Amen

Praying hard.

HELP OF ALL IN NEED
Holy Mary, help those in need, give strength to the weak, comfort the sorrowful, pray for God’s people, assist the clergy, intercede for religious.
May all who seek your help experience your unfailing protection.
Amen.

[quote="MetalMark, post:1, topic:183263"]

[/quote]

Praying now.

When I'm tempted, saying the prayer to St. Michael or the Memorare helps me a great deal.

Praying for you ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.