Spot on my lung

I had posted asking for prayers for an appointment for tests on my heart and carotids next Tuesday (12/16 and still need prayers for that), and had mentioned having had a chest x-ray and one on the ribs. Turns out there’s no fracture, but a spot on my ‘good lung’. So I had to go for a CT today. They did the lungs and abdomen and pelvis.

Please pray for good results, and if it’s a return of the cancer, that I will have the strength to deal with it again, and make the right decisions.

You got it! Praying that all is well and you are restored to good health.

With my prayers - Joe

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayers promised.

Thank you all, and you are all in my prayers.

Jesus, heal all afflictions Baptista’s body and spirit. Deliver Baptista into Your arms with courage, and eternal life. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

I’ll keep you in my prayers…:thumbsup:

Baptista, we offer you to Jesus in all your worries and sufferings.

Jesus please help our sister to receive the best medical assistance for her needs, and if You will, please give her recovery. Please give her prayers great power to intercede for others.

Praying for you.:signofcross:

Praying for you always. I haven’t posted in a while…I was just so angry with everything. My hubby joe (pancreatic cancer) had his last CT scan and a spot showed up on his liver but it turned out to be a cyst. May God surround you with love and may the Holy Spirit fill you with peace and keep you from anxiety. I have a spot on my lung too but with no insurance I can’t go in anyplace to have it checked. I know it is heart wrenching to wait for results (I’ve been through this with Joe’s cancer). Please know you are loved and I’m keeping you in my prayers.
Diane

Praying for good results for you!

Praying that it isn’t cancer.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with the.
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Thank you all so very much for your prayers. Know I think of all the prayer warriors here often during each day and pray God will grant all your intentions, and show His mercy and comfort to each and every one.

Got a call from my oncologist’s office. I have to go see him tomorrow afternoon. It doesn’t look good. Pray that they would be able to do a thin-needle biopsy, if that is the course we take. I don’t want anything invasive if possible.

And please. I know I sound like a broken record, but pray that I will be able to care for myself, as I live alone. And that if this is my time that God will be merciful to my soul. I’m truly not afraid of dying, it’s that trip to the wrong place I dread. :blush:

:hug3: plenty of prayers coming your way - including my next daily Mass for your good health and that you are well cared for.

Thank you, Lily. And please say a prayer for a friend of mine in conjunction with all this. God knows why.

God bless and good night, Prayer Warriors. May He give you all peace and comfort.

From the Liturgy of the Hours for Friday, Dec. 12:

Prayers and Intercessions

Dearly beloved brethren, Christ our redeemer is coming to bring us his grace and restore us to righteousness. Full of rejoicing let us say once again:

• Come, Lord Jesus.

The prophets of old foretold your birth in the flesh:
strengthen the virtues that are born within us.
Give us this gift: that, proclaiming your good news,
we may attain salvation in you.
You came to heal the contrite of heart:
we are feeble, give us strength.
You deigned to come to reconcile the world to yourself:
when you come again in judgement, free us from pain and punishment.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Almighty God, grant that your people may be watchful as they await the coming of your only-begotten Son
so that as he himself taught us
we may be ready with lighted lamps to meet him when he comes.

Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.
Amen.

Will keep you in prayer.May our Lord give you peace and healing.:signofcross:

:hug3: Praying for you…Keep us posted
Diane

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.