Well, if you knew me before, hello again! I’m not sure why I was banned, but I came across a page and I really need help. Here’s the part that gets me:
The following list give a summation of what we have been trying to emphasize. If the Bible is a Catholic book,
**1. Why does it condemn clerical dress? (Matt. 23:5-6). **
2. Why does it teach against the adoration of Mary? (Luke 11:27-28).
3. Why does it show that all Christians are priests? (1 Pet. 2:5,9).
**4. Why does it condemn the observance of special days? (Gal. 4:9-11). **
5. Why does it teach that all Christians are saints? (1 Cor. 1:2).
6. Why does it condemn the making and adoration of images? (Ex. 20:4-5).
7. Why does it teach that baptism is immersion instead of pouring? (Col. 2:12).
8. Why does it forbid us to address religious leaders as “father”? (Matt. 23:9).
**9. Why does it teach that Christ is the only foundation and not the apostle Peter? (1 Cor. 3:11). **
10. Why does it teach that there is one mediator instead of many? (1 Tim. 2:5).
**11. Why does it teach that a bishop must be a married man? (1 Tim. 3:2, 4-5). **
12. Why is it opposed to the primacy of Peter? (Luke 22:24-27).
13. Why does it oppose the idea of purgatory? (Luke 16:26).
14. Why is it completely silent about infant baptism, instrumental music in worship, indulgences, confession to priests, the rosary, the mass, and many other things in the Catholic Church?
I’ve seen most answered, so I bolded the ones that I need clarification on. Just answer this for me, and I promise I’ll never return to this site again…