St. Anthony's Intercession

I would like to publicly acknowledge and thank the gracious intercession of Saint Anthony in helping me locate a couple of missing items on two separate occasions this past week.

Both times I spent HOURS looking for the misplaced item. After running out of ideas and places to look, I said a prayer to Saint Anthony asking for his help and BOTH times I found the item that I was looking for within a matter of minutes.

http://www.aquinasandmore.com/images/items/16059lg.jpg
O holy St. Anthony, gentlest of saints, your love for God and charity for his creatures made you worthy while on earth to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited your word, which you were ever ready to speak for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for me the favor I seek in this novena ( … mention your request … ). The answer to my prayer may require a miracle; even so, you are the saint of miracles. O gentle and loving Saint Anthony, whose heart was ever full of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms, and the gratitude of my heart will always be yours.

All praise and thanks to God for the intercession of St. Anthony and for the intercession of your Angels and Saints

Praise and Thanksgiving to God and the intercession of Saint Anthony!

That’s really good news. God bless you for your gratitude, so freely shared with us.

Thank You Lord for your kindness to our brother, and St Anthony, for your prayers for him.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.