St. Bernard of Clairvaux

Does anyone know where I can find a full online copy of In Praise of the New Knighthood (Liber ad milites Templi: De laude novae militae) by Saint Bernard of Clairvaux?

I've only been able to find a partial translation and a full Latin version. I'd like to read the document so I can follow along with Father Angelo's Standing Fast series at Air Maria.

airmaria.com/category/air-maria-shows/standing-fast/

[quote="Sonic, post:1, topic:202054"]
Does anyone know where I can find a full online copy of In Praise of the New Knighthood (Liber ad milites Templi: De laude novae militae) by Saint Bernard of Clairvaux?

I've only been able to find a partial translation and a full Latin version. I'd like to read the document so I can follow along with Father Angelo's Standing Fast series at Air Maria.

airmaria.com/category/air-maria-shows/standing-fast/

[/quote]

you mean you cant read latin...yeah me either, you could type in Latin-English translator on Google and some of the * reputable* ones have an option to translate for you.

[quote="VetA, post:2, topic:202054"]
you mean you cant read latin...yeah me either, you could type in Latin-English translator on Google and some of the * reputable* ones have an option to translate for you.

[/quote]

I am afraid it won't work on a scanned text from google books. I'd have to transcribe the text word for word, and that can take time. Thanks for the suggestion, though! :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.