St. Charbel Makhlouf

Does anyone know where I can get more info on this saint. His feast day is 7-24, my birthday too, I’d like to know more about him, he is (was) incorrupt for a while and was in the Maronite rite of the church. Are there any good books or websites, etc. about him? Thank you and God bless.

This website has asome pretty decent stuff and a few links:

catholic-forum.com/saints/saintc47.htm

Thanks.

I keep this website on St. Charbel in my favorites…

charbel.org

Make sure to visit the links page too… It has a bunch of St. Charbel website links.

You will also find on the main page links to St. Rafqa (Rafqa=Arabic for “Rebecca”) who suffered greatly from illness and blindness. If memory serves me correctly she is often referred to as the “Little Flower” of Lebanon.

Hope this helps

God bless all

Wow cool site! Thank you. Does anyone know if and where I can get a holy card of him?, Any books?

[quote=Maryam]I keep this website on St. Charbel in my favorites…

charbel.org

Make sure to visit the links page too… It has a bunch of St. Charbel website links.

You will also find on the main page links to St. Rafqa (Rafqa=Arabic for “Rebecca”) who suffered greatly from illness and blindness. If memory serves me correctly she is often referred to as the “Little Flower” of Lebanon.

Hope this helps

God bless all
[/quote]

Does anyone know how I can get a relic of St. Charbel?

I know this is like eight years after this post was originally posted but you can contact St. Marons Monastery in Lebanon by email requesting one!

Hope this helps.

St. Charbel, pray for us!

saintcharbel.com/home.php?lgid=1

youtube.com/watch?v=VhKorITYvDU

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.