St. Faustina: "Jesus looked at me and said..."

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

1. Jesus looked at me and said, "Souls perish in spite of My bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation; that is, the Feast of My Mercy. If they will not adore My mercy, they will perish for all eternity. Secretary of My mercy, write, tell souls about this mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice is near.

St. Faustina wrote this entry in her Diary during the year 1937. We are living in the Year of Mercy proclaimed by Pope Francis. How much closer are we to His Mercy and to His Justice in this year of 2016? O my Jesus, pardon us and save us from the fires of hell. Draw all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.

Mary, Mother of Mercy, pray for us.
St. Faustina, pray for us.
Jesus, I trust in You!

Amen.

Amen!

Amen!

AMEN!! :yup:

Dear Mercy, China, Graceful_Lamb, and wild thing,

Thank you all, for each “Amen” to the words St. Faustina gave us from Jesus. Let us all, by His Grace and Mercy, live as she did in humble adoration of God who has loved us so much. Let us adore and thank Him and pray for all those in most need of His Mercy, thorugh Mary.

Yes we are getting closer.

Dear Nelka,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, each day draws us closer to the end of our time (personally) on this earth, and to the end of time as we know it. No man knows the day or the hour; but hopefully by God’s grace we are drawing closer to Him with growing faith, hope and above all charity. His words to St. Faustina cause many of us to stop and think: “Am I ready to meet HIm?”

1. Jesus looked at me and said, "Souls perish in spite of My bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation; that is, the Feast of My Mercy. If they will not adore My mercy, they will perish for all eternity. Secretary of My mercy, write, tell souls about this mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice is near.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.