St Faustina's Diary

I know we have had this topic many times before but I just couldn’t help to open a new one. :slight_smile:

I’ve recently found myself reading her diary before starting my nightly prayer. Her diary seems to clear out my mind and take away my worries before I can focus on praying.

i want to read this but cant find a copy ,. from where i am.

I have a hard back copy that I bought about 15 years ago, read it about 3 times, yes it’s an interesting book.

i want to read this but cant find a copy ,. from where i am.

Fin, I don’t know where your from, but you can order one here.

I think there is an online version of Saint Faustina’s Diary but I can’t find my bookmark. Perhaps other forum members can give us the website.

I bought mine online at Barnes & Noble for $8.00 in paperback. I’ve been reading it every night before I go to sleep. I first read the biography about her life, which I would recommend doing before the diary as it gives you a better perspective.

Dear fin,
This is the best online version that I could find catholic-forum.com/catholicteacher/divinemercy1.htm - but it is not the whole thing. However it would get you interested though.
O.O:

Yes, I’ve read through the parts that are availible online. When searching at a local bookstore, I found out the original diary is out of print, but you can still get it on amazon. I hope to get it soon. Just the parts I have read have been so helpful and I feel a real draw to her writings and messege. Tim

Ackk! I just went to amazon to buy the original diary and they only have it in polish. Does anyone recommend a version if I can’t find the original in english? Thanks, Tim

Post #3

Thanks, I bought one. Tim

It’s online here our.homewithgod.com/divinemercy/

try going online to amazon .com go to advance search and type in this number 1596141107 .This is the number that I used and ordered one on line. It should be here in a few days. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

From Amazon:

http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/I/01r3K+KNAWL.AA90.jpg
Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska (Mass market version): Divine Mercy in My Soul by Saint Maria Faustina Kowalaska

I thought I may have a hard time finding it, but one day I was at the mall with my three year old and I felt I should check Barnes & Nobles which is connected to the mall. I had this odd feeling one was there and sure enough there was one copy shining like the Holy Grail! Not only that it was 15.00 which was a pretty good deal.

This was a few days before Divine Mercy Sunday this year. Anyhow, I consumed it like I was dying of thirst. I have tried reading Anne Catherine Emerich lately and it feels real phony to me compared to the diary. I would strongly urge anyone to get the diary, there’s enough spiritual meat ot last a lifetime;)

Yup. I am happy that you got the book. :slight_smile: I didn’t think Barns and Nobles had it either.

I bought a copy at my parish’s bookstore (for the Book Club discussion here). They had both the paperback and the hard cover.

Michael Howard, if you’d like to join the discussion of her book, you should go to your profile and request your membership to be a Book Club member.

You can download the complete diary in .pdf , .html , .rtf formats at this link:

rayofmercy.org/index.html?middle=diary.html

I have the book myself…but for a while did not know where I could purchase it. I found it in compact size and ordered it for a mere $7.95 at the Sisters of Our Lady of Mercy website:

yhst-23562211788064.stores.yahoo.net/

I hope that those reading it both online and in book form enjoy it spiritually as much as I am now.

God bless

I did, I have not heard back???

Brothers & Sisters:

Here is a link to the Complete Diary: our.homewithgod.com/divinemercy/

It’s from this site - squidoo.com/sacredheartofjesus/ Where you can get a free copy.

Your Brother in Christ, Michael

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.