St. Gemma Galgani website, with pictures

www.stgemmagalgani.com

She wanted to be a nun, applied to many different orders, but all rejected her.
But most of all she wanted to be a passionist nun.

Even until her death in the early 20s, she still wasn’t a nun.

You can read the autobiography that the devil tried to burn here:
stgemmagalgani.com/2008/11/autobiography-of-saint-gemma-galgani.html

You can see the personal items (relics) of St Gemma here:
stgemmagalgani.com/2011/03/photos-of-st-gemmas-personal-items.html

what a modest dress!

Diary of St. Gemma:
stgemmagalgani.com/2008/11/diary-of-st-gemma-july-1900.html

It’s all in the website. Cool web:thumbsup:

Download spiritual readings and cathechisms:
saintsbookscatechisms.blogspot.com/

Download mother angelica videos and audios EWTN classics, and books:
motherangelicalive.blogspot.com/

These will change your life.

This is a wonderful website. The webmaster is a truly holy man.'

He also has a similar site for St Paul of the Cross :)

The webmaster also has an entry on lesser-known mystics of the Church.

Last year I submitted an article to him about a Canadian nun named Dina Belanger (in religious life, Mother Marie Ste-Cecile de Rome). Took me almost a month to do, but it was a labor of love!

His St. Gemma Galgani site is nice, too! :thumbsup:

St Gemma, pray for us, your brothers and sisters:)

[quote="mariafransisca1, post:1, topic:240234"]
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kEFTmMk3e5c/THVXmgpVETI/AAAAAAAACOI/xB85mm4nGRQ/s1600/St-Gemma-Galgani-color-picture-123.jpg

www.stgemmagalgani.com

She wanted to be a nun, applied to many different orders, but all rejected her.
But most of all she wanted to be a passionist nun.

Even until her death in the early 20s, she still wasn't a nun.

You can read the autobiography that the devil tried to burn here:
stgemmagalgani.com/2008/11/autobiography-of-saint-gemma-galgani.html

You can see the personal items (relics) of St Gemma here:
stgemmagalgani.com/2011/03/photos-of-st-gemmas-personal-items.html

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-REPguw2lbJs/TY0jJTEs8HI/AAAAAAAAC4w/JkC_Zk3G6Wc/s400/St-Gemma-black-wool-dress.jpg
what a modest dress!

Diary of St. Gemma:
stgemmagalgani.com/2008/11/diary-of-st-gemma-july-1900.html

It's all in the website. Cool web:thumbsup:

Download spiritual readings and cathechisms:
saintsbookscatechisms.blogspot.com/

Download mother angelica videos and audios EWTN classics, and books:
motherangelicalive.blogspot.com/

These will change your life.

[/quote]

St. Gemma Galgani, is a very beautiful Saint.

I sent an email to the webmaster asking for a holy prayer card of St. Gemma Galgani and within a few days I was blessed to received two holy prayer cards that have been touched to St. Gemma's 1st class relics making them 3rd class relics.

I do wonder about his websites though I mean are they all TRUE and APPROVED Catholic websites and what not. I see somethings on Garabandal which hasn't been approved...yet.

I don't recall exactly when but I did request a holy prayer card of St. Gemma Galgani from this website stgemma.com/eng_holy_card.html and I didn't receive anything. Actually, when I browsed around this website on the external links (if that's what they are called) I'm actually glad I didn't.

Here is a beautiful and touching video on St. Gemma Gaglani

youtube.com/watch?v=rZrwQkhA_Ag

God bless,
goforgoal

Thank you for sharing this wonderful information about St. Gemma!

For **two free holy cards of St. Gemma touched to her 1st class relics**, just send a postage stamp and your mailing address to the website owner:

Glenn Dallaire
42 Crown St
Bristol, CT 06010
USA.

If you are outside the USA, just email your mailing address to [email]gdallaire1@gmail.com[/email]

Below is the link where I found this information. (You don't have to go to any external link. This is within the St. Gemma Galgani website.) The website owner is an honorable and holy man.
*I have received these two large holy cards and they are beautiful and have a prayer to St. Gemma on the back!

stgemmagalgani.com/2008/10/free-st-gemma-galgani-holy-cards.html

That is wonderful! Thank you so much for letting us know. I never knew too much about St. Gemma and I'm looking forward to learning more!!

[quote="Gods_Holy_Will, post:6, topic:240234"]
Thank you for sharing this wonderful information about St. Gemma!

For two free holy cards of St. Gemma touched to her 1st class relics, just send a postage stamp and your mailing address to the website owner:

Glenn Dallaire
42 Crown St
Bristol, CT 06010
USA.

If you are outside the USA, just email your mailing address to [email]gdallaire1@gmail.com[/email]

Below is the link where I found this information. (You don't have to go to any external link. This is within the St. Gemma Galgani website.) The website owner is an honorable and holy man.
*I have received these two large holy cards and they are beautiful and have a prayer to St. Gemma on the back!

stgemmagalgani.com/2008/10/free-st-gemma-galgani-holy-cards.html

[/quote]

Yes, I did send Glenn Dallaire an email and I was blessed to receive two holy cards of St. Gemma that have been touched to her relics.

I do agree that he is a holy man but I see somethings on Garabandal which hasn't been approved...yet that is why I was wondering about his websites.

St. Gemma Galgani, Pray for all of us. Amen.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, please hear our Prayers. Amen.

saints.sqpn.com/saint-gemma-galgani/

The webmaster also has a website called Mystics of the Church

Cool

mysticsofthechurch.com/ :thumbsup:

There are also Miracles of the Saints, Miracles of the Church, Saint Paul of the Cross

miraclesofthesaints.com/
miraclesofthechurch.com/
saintpaulofthecross.com/

:thumbsup:

All from the same webmaster. The guy really loves Jesus :)

Thank you so much!

Saint Gemma Galgani, pray for us!

You're welcome :)

Thanks so much for the link to Mystics of the Church! I have been trying to find that site again for quite a while, I love it!

Kim:thumbsup:

*bump

For those of you that might be interested in the Passionist charism, we have a group right here at CAF that takes in all aspects of the Passionist life, their spirituality, their many saints, including St. Gemma, Passionist books and a bunch of other related topics.

Just click on the link below in my signature, The Passionists! and visit our forum. You might find something of interest. Hey, we have pictures too!:D

God Bless!

[quote="jimcav, post:15, topic:240234"]
For those of you that might be interested in the Passionist charism, we have a group right here at CAF that takes in all aspects of the Passionist life, their spirituality, their many saints, including St. Gemma, Passionist books and a bunch of other related topics.

Just click on the link below in my signature, The Passionists! and visit our forum. You might find something of interest. Hey, we have pictures too!:D

God Bless!

[/quote]

It is a wonderful forum :cool:

I'm very thankful for all the websites, e-books, and recommendations from the OP. Too bad this person has been banned.

But, reading the OP, other threads I can see why and I think this person had or has some problems. <--If the OP, is reading this I don't mean to be rude, judgemental, critical or negative in anyway to you or to anyone.

Sometimes, a person will notice things in a person that you yourself may not notice.

God sends us people to help us out like Doctors whether it be physically, psychologically, mentally, etc.

God bless,
goforgoal

I agree that 'The Passionists!' is a wonderful group! I just joined yesterday and I love it! :)

[quote="mariafransisca1, post:4, topic:240234"]
St Gemma, pray for us, your brothers and sisters:)

[/quote]

In the prologue of the book The Rite, by Matt Baglio, St. Gemma is referred by demons as the Jinx...i think it means she is effective in fighting the devil.

“In the prologue of the book The Rite, by Matt Baglio, St. Gemma is referred by demons as the Jinx…i think it means she is effective in fighting the devil”----------------------------

In fact there is an excellent article about St Gemma’s intercession in recent exorcisms here:
stgemmagalgani.com/2009/05/exorcisms-intercession-of-st-gemma.html

The article has an excerpt from Matt Baglio’s book “The Rite”.

God bless,
Joseph

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.