St Gemma Galgani

Hi All,
I have a relatively new website devoted to St. Gemma Galgani with excerpts from her writings, including her diary, letters and autobiography, along with various pictures and other information related to her life.

For those interested, it is located here:

stgemmagalgani.com

May God bless you,

Glenn Dallaire

Thank you so much!

Been there. Love it! :smiley:

I am glad you enjoyed the site. Thank you both for you kind comments.
Glenn Dallaire
stgemmagalgani.com

"Can You see that as soon as the day breaks I think of You? As evening comes, I am near You… I am near You at every moment. I love You, Jesus…"
-St Gemma Galgani

Glenn, this is a lovely and very informative site. Thank you for creating it and posting the link here.

First off, great work on the website. I look forward to reading it in its entirety.

I know so little about this saint. In fact, the first time I ever heard about her was only yesterday in the ‘Suffering like the Saints’ thread here in the Spirituality forum. I’m quite honestly amazed to see so much devotion for this young saint! What an extraordinary life she must have led…

She did. I read it all online, and since then have prayed to her at times. You can find her whole life story, including the marvelous ways God interacted with her, online. I don’t remember exactly where right now- just googling her name will probably turn up some stuff if you look around.

Thanks for making this site, Joseph!

Joseph, I just read a good portion of the front page of the website. Very moving. Thank-you.

To Lief, Epistemes, and FCEGM,
Thank you so much for your comments. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the St Gemma website. For me it is really a “work of love” , so to speak. In fact, I did alot of updating and added some pages the last few days.
May God bless you and yours,
Glenn Joseph Dallaire

stgemmagalgani.com

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.