St. Joseph of Cupertino

Hi

This isn't a prayer request, but I had a prayer request before for my 2 final exams this past semester. I read that the prayer to St. Joseph of Cupertino is very powerful for all those taking any exams. I prayed his prayer many times a day and right before the test.

The prayer really works and helped me to do well on the exams.

So for anyone taking exams, pray to St. Joseph of Cupertino and you will do well!!

That's good to know. You know you can always ask your angel guardian to help you, too. :) He had to sit through classes with you, so I'm sure he would know the answers.

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Blessed be God Forever, Alleluia, Alleluia!
Blessed be God Forever, in His Angels and in His Saints, Alleluia![/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Saint Joseph of Cupertino, [/FONT]we humbly thank you for your prayers.[/FONT]

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.
+

And thank you mel21 for sharing… will certainly pass the info along to a beloved Catholic teen who struggles before, during & after exams.

[RIGHT]January 6: Saint Joan of Arc, pray for us!
Blessed Brother Andre Bessette, pray for us![/RIGHT]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.