St. Joseph, Pray for us

St. Joseph, Pray for us

Novena Prayer–March.11th- March.19th

Memorare To St. Joseph

Remember, O St. Joseph, loving and powerful protector, that according to the testimony of your faithful servant, Great St. Teresa, no one who is truly devoted to you has seen his petition rejected. Filled with confidence and hope, I come to you, worthy Spouse of Mary Immaculate. Do not close your ears to my prayers, you who have the glorious title of Father of Jesus, but hear it and present it for me to Him who has vouchsafed to be called you son. Amen.

St. Joseph, Patron of the Universal Church Pray for us.

*If you are wondering about the St. Joseph statue it is from Carmel of St. Joseph. The statue came all the way from Lourdes, France.

Send your Prayer intentions to:

Carmel of St. Joseph
4815 Salmon River Road
Armstrong, B.C., Canada
V0E-1B4

Amen!

Memorare To St. Joseph

Remember, O St. Joseph, loving and powerful protector, that according to the testimony of your faithful servant, Great St. Teresa, no one who is truly devoted to you has seen his petition rejected. Filled with confidence and hope, I come to you, worthy Spouse of Mary Immaculate. Do not close your ears to my prayers, you who have the glorious title of Father of Jesus, but hear it and present it for me to Him who has vouchsafed to be called you son. Amen.

Thanks for prayer and post…

Memorare To St. Joseph

Remember, O St. Joseph, loving and powerful protector, that according to the testimony of your faithful servant, Great St. Teresa, no one who is truly devoted to you has seen his petition rejected. Filled with confidence and hope, I come to you, worthy Spouse of Mary Immaculate. Do not close your ears to my prayers, you who have the glorious title of (foster) father of Jesus, but hear it and present it for me to Him. Amen.

Memorare To St. Joseph

Memorare To St. Joseph

Remember, O St. Joseph, loving and powerful protector, that according to the testimony of your faithful servant, Great St. Teresa, no one who is truly devoted to you has seen his petition rejected. Filled with confidence and hope, I come to you, worthy Spouse of Mary Immaculate. Do not close your ears to my prayers, you who have the glorious title of (foster) father of Jesus, but hear it and present it for me to Him. Amen.

Memorare To St. Joseph

Remember, O St. Joseph, loving and powerful protector, that according to the testimony of your faithful servant, Great St. Teresa, no one who is truly devoted to you has seen his petition rejected. Filled with confidence and hope, I come to you, worthy Spouse of Mary Immaculate. Do not close your ears to my prayers, you who have the glorious title of (foster) father of Jesus, but hear it and present it for me to Him. Amen

Memorare To St. Joseph

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.