St. Jude and St. Dwynwen Novenas

I have never prayed a novena before. I prayed the St. Jude and St. Dwynwen novenas for 9 days. I am publishing the prayers and my results as promised. I prayed for a relationship reconciliation. A few days after finishing the novenas, I have received a glimmer of hope. I am grateful and feel power in these prayers. I am hopeful and grateful to St. Jude and St. Dwynwen for listening to my prayer request. Thank you St. Jude and St. Dwynwen.

Novena to Saint Jude:
Saint Jude, glorious apostle, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of difficult and desperate cases. Pray for me who am so miserable. Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you to bring visible and speedy help where help was almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly — (here make your request) — and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout all eternity.
I promise you, O blessed SAINT JUDE, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron and do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.
Saint Jude, pray for us and for all who honor you and invoke your aid.

(Say the Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory be to the Father, 3 times.)

Novena To St. Dwynwen
Oh Blessed Saint Dwynwen, you who knew pain and peace, division and reconciliation. You have promised to aid lovers and you watch over those whose hearts have been broken. As you received 3 boons from an Angel, intercede for me to receive 3 blessings to obtain my heart’s desire(state request) or if that’s not Gods will, a speedy healing from my pain your guidance and assistance that I may find love with the right person at the right time and in the right way, and an unshakable faith in the boundless kindness and wisdom of God and this I ask in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord AMEN. St.Dwyn, we beseech thee, comfort lovers whose vision is unclear. Send mending to those with love lost. Protect companions. In your name we seek to do the same. In your name we choose love first. With the love of you, Mary and of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Note: Pray for 9 days or 9 hours straight. Publication must be promised.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.