St. Jude Novena experience

Hi,

I have used the St. Jude Novena whenever I’ve had urgent (i.e. very serious) petitions and it has always worked. This would be the 10th time that I’ve said it. I agree that at times my prayers have not been answered to the “specifications” that I would have liked, but they’ve definitely been answered.

Has anybody else had this kind of experience? Has the St. Jude Novena always worked without fail?

Could you post a link to it for me?

Thank you in advance.

My answers got answered almost the way I had asked for.
I don’t consider it as “fail” if my prayers do not get answered though.

In gratitude for favors recieved from St Jude I am posting this…He answered my prayers… on occasion I have recieved even more than I had asked for…He is a generous and caring apostle…

St. Brigid of Sweden (1302-1373) received this advice from the Lord : « Pray Saint Jude with trust because faithful to his name Thaddeus – gentle and kind – he will be swift to help you.».

O kind Saint Jude, our faithful intercessor to Jesus, receive the following special intentions :

to present them to the Almighty Lord, Root of all good. Above all, grant us an increase of our faith in His love. May each day find us closer in our relationship with our Heavenly Father. Kind Saint Jude, you who has revived hope in our hearts, you whose model merits and life bring us the divine blessings and graces, be our advocate, and lead us to Jesus and Mary. With you, blessed apostle, we give thanks and praise God with all our heart for His innumerable kindnesses. Amen.

JMJ

Ricardo

This might help:

ewtn.com/Devotionals/novena/jude.htm

Thanks for that link! I’m going to do this novena, I’m in desparate need of a job.

Does it matter when you start a novena, or just that you continue it for 9 days? Am I even right about that? Can you tell I’m new to this?:wink:

I’ve also done the novena, though does it take long for the prayers to be answered?

You’re welcome :slight_smile: No, it doesn’t matter when you start a novena, and 9 days is the usual (some are 9 hours I have found). We’re all new at some point, so don’t worry!

There is a lot of good information about novenas available on the web, I’ll see if I can post a link or two for you in a bit.

M

some good places to start:

fisheaters.com/novenas.html
catholic-pages.com/dir/novenas.asp

Hope these help - if not, don’t be afraid to ask!
Bless you,
Margaret :slight_smile:

Thank you!:slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.