St Jude's feast/US election/life issues

The US election is very important.

All countries will be affected by the outcome of this election.

Just a reminder in relation to this: Today is the feastday of St Jude (the patron saint of hopeless cases and situations). Please ask him to intercede for a good result in this election.
Greetings and prayers for all your intentions,
Mary Ann
(Australia)

St Jude:

missionbell.homestead.com/prayertostjude.html

I also recommend this to you in relation to the US elections:

The powerful intercession of the Holy Souls in Purgatory for their benefactors and ways to help them

missionbell.homestead.com/Afavourgrantedbytheholysouls.html

The web page has accounts of the intercession of The Holy Souls in Purgatory, for their benefactors in cases of illness, addictions, cars that won’t start, infertility problems, protection in accidents, conversion, chronic insomnia, their help for people who are experiencing major trouble with city councils, success with projects, employment, real estate, television sets that don’t work properly, finding lost property and trouble with relations, etc. and prayers and ideas on how to help The Holy Souls in Purgatory.

Thank you Karenanna for your post , I just ended novena for Saint Jude and Saint Simon Feast . In my prayer intention for novena I asked help and a miraculous victory of pro-life McCain/ Pallin .
The truth is that only God can save America and world from Barack Hussain Obama , I hope and pray for a miracle in elections .
Happy Feast of Saint Jude and may God bless you always !

As this is a thread directing others to pray for this election, it is allowed, but please remember to keep discussion of presidential candidates in the Politics 2008 forum.

Mentioning specific issues and candidates by name in the Spirituality Forum is not permitted.

Thanks!
Klara

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.