St Jude's novena

I know everyone tells me never to pray for money. It won’t work. I was desperate. I had to move back to a town that I just moved out of. It is an expensive town, and normally I would have gone to a town that was least expensive. The problem was that my son has some issues, social and emotional, as well as physical. This town was taking good care of him, and he is impossible to move, because of his problems. I had to get back to this town, or take him out of their school system.
I prayed the st Jude novena for enough money to move back, so as not to interrupt my son and the progress he was making. I didn’t know what to expect. I didn’t expect a bag of money to fall on my head. I played a scratch ticket, nothing happened. I just knew it wasn’t going to work that way.
What did happen, was that I got a call from an apartment building in the town I wanted to move into. They had someone move out and thought of me because I called all the time to see if they had an opening. People rarely move out. The rent was $400 less than what I was spending now, in the town I needed, and the rent included heat. I signed the lease right away, and all the stress was gone. St Jude helped me, in a way I didn’t expect, but he did help me in a way that was better than getting money. This happened 48 hours after I said the novena. Thank you St. Jude, for always being there for me. Kb

Thank you, St. Jude!

Thank you DeniseNY. I would become more active in using this website, but find it a little confusing. Thank you for reading my story.

Thank you St. Jude! And Thanks be to God!

Where can I find this novena?

Thanks for sharing your story.

Here is a link to the National Shrine. Under the “Pray” heading, you’ll find the Novena.

shrineofstjude.claretians.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ssj_homepage

Ruberon

I do so love St. Jude as well. That is my brother’s confirmation name. Thank you so much for the testimony. Ruberon

Denise thank you for the link, dear friend.

everyone here have a good sunday

Thanks!:slight_smile:

Praised be Jesus and Mary! … and thank you St. Jude!

Thank you, St.Jude, for hearing ruberon’s prayers!

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end
Amen

Dear Saint Jude pray for us

Thank you everyone. I thank God and pray for each of you and feel your good wishes!
Ruberon

God is Good. Thank you St. Jude for hearing our prayers.

Jesus, I Trust in You…Jesus, I Trust in You…Jesus, I Trust in You. Amen:signofcross:

God Bless! you always:heart:

***Thank you, St. Jude! ***

bumping this thread, rather than opening up new thread
Just want to say that thank you St.Jude for answering my prayer!

Thank you Saint Jude! He is one of the saints I frequently pray novenas to, and am praying one right now in preparation for his feastday.

St. Jude, my patron saint, you have always helped me. Thank you for the sign you have given me. I look to you with all my decision making, and you are always right. I love you and thank you for watching out for me and my family. Amen.

Amen. Thank you, St. Jude, for prayers heard and answered.

Thank you Saint Jude!!

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the
beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.

St. Jude, my patron saint, thank you for always being with me in my life. Thank you for guiding me through the difficult moments that arise, as well as being there in times of happiness and joy. Thank you for interceding for me and for helping me accept God’s will.
I love you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.