St. Louis: Retired 77-year-old police captain killed by looters in shooting broadcast on Facebook Live

Retired 77-year-old police captain killed by looters in shooting broadcast on Facebook Live

by Andrew Mark Miller | June 02, 2020 04:45 PM

3 minutes

A retired police captain was shot and killed by looters who posted the killing on Facebook Live.

David Dorn, 77, was shot in the torso at about 2:30 a.m. on Tuesday by looters at a St. Louis pawnshop and died on the sidewalk in front of the shop, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch .

Police don’t currently have anyone in custody or any suspects. Several people have told them they witnessed the shooting during a Facebook Live broadcast and a member of the Ethical Society of Police, a group that represents black police officers in St. Louis, said it was aware of the broadcast.

So, I’m aware that this is the 2nd African American peace officer that has been killed in all of this.

What’s that organization called? Black Lives Matter?? Seriously??

5 Likes

Very sad. I couldn’t bring myself to watch the viral video of the deadly shooting. He was trying to protect a business store from being looted.

3 Likes

This black cop’s life mattered

3 Likes

I wonder if Biden will bail the shooter out?

This is what happens when one portion of the population defends violence and leaders do absolutely nothing to stop it or protect their citizenry. I am stunned how ineffective most of these mayors and governors are.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.