St. Padre Pio + praying for a full conversion experience

To my surprise, Padre Pio wants me in Pietrelcina and San Giovanni Rotondo in September 2009, for 2 weeks.

He had to ‘‘jump through hoops’’ and recently confirmed my reservations. Now I am the last person booked and the pilgrimage is closed… :hmmm:

Padre Pio knows I do not have to go to Pietrelcina… :hmmm: it makes me wonder ‘‘what’’ he has up-his-sleeve … :slight_smile:

http://i30.tinypic.com/vs1euv.jpg

If it’s God’s will, I’ll be in Italy…

Please pray ‘‘one hail Mary’’ for me, as I spiritually equip and prepare for this unexpected pilgrimage invitation…

I’d love to go there someday :slight_smile:

God bless you on your pilgrimage.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Wow. You are so blessed to go on such a pilgrimage. His feast day is September 23. Go with God!

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

God be with you. May God’s will be done, for the sake of the salvation of souls

Praise God you’ll be going to Pietrelcina and San Giovanni Rotundo! You are blessed to be able to go!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.