St. Paul

Are you spending time daily during this Year of St. Paul learning about him, studing his letters and becoming very familiar with his life.?

If so, what are you doing?

Morning PrayerHoly Apostle Paul, help me at the beginning of this new day to offer my body and the whole of my life as a lliving sacrifice to God. Do not permit me to conform myself to this age but rather, by your intercession, may I be transformed by the renewal of my mind. Through this renewal help me to judge what is God’s will, what is good, pleasing, and perfect. For the one whom I seek and serve is Jesus Christ who is Lord, now and for ever. Amen.
composed by Fr. Peter J. Cameron, O.P.

Lily Marlene
:blessyou:

Learning from his writings but not just him, also the other evangelists in Scripture! :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing this prayer composed by Fr. Peter J. Cameron, O.P.

I’m sure that St Paul appreciates the reminder! He put a lot of effort into trying to teach us!

For this year of St. Paul I purchased a copy of Fr. Mitch Pacwa’s bible study on Paul and the Sacraments. 'tis wonderful and highly recommended.

Not daily, no. However, I have found it interesting to think more about the book of Acts, and less about the other books he wrote, or was credited as writing. I also still have a healthy skepticism about some aspects of Paul, yet in the end the only matter of interest to me in him is that he preached the Christ Crucifyed, and he understood suffering.

Reading this book daily…

magnificat.net/english/boutique_prayingwithstpaul.asp

I picked this up but couldn’t ever really get into it. Maybe I should give it another try though.

I just picked this up from the local Catholic book store & intend to start reading daily. I also hope to get started actually reading his letters.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.