Starting Physical Therapy Grad School Tomorrow

Hi everyone,

I am will be starting physical therapy grad school tomorrow, and I am extremely nervous, terrified, and partially depressed.

I already feel overwhelmed after orientation last week (and school hasn’t even started yet). I feel as if I am unprepared and not ready to tackle on so much studying. I am somewhat depressed that this 3 year commitment will take over my life and that I will not have time to enjoy the fun things in life with family and friends.

On the other hand, I am a little happy that I finally got accepted to physical therapy school and that I am taking the steps to get physical therapy school over with sooner so that I can start my career.

Please pray that God Blesses me with strength, perseverance, confidence, and wisdom to excel and succeed in physical therapy school and as a physical therapist.

I also ask for prayers for those in similar situations. I pray for all of you each day, God Bless!

:pray::dove:

Lord Jesus, lead all souls to heaven
especially those most in need of thy mercy.

Our Father…Hail Mary x10
Glory Be…Fatima Prayer…Amen!

Praying for your intentions.

Praying for you as you embark on your studies, and that you will make a wonderful physical therapist.

Praying for you to have success in the studies of your chosen field.

PRAYER TO ST. PIUS X

Glorious Pontiff, Saint Pius, devoted servant of our Lord and loving child of Mary, I invoke you as a Saint in Heaven. I give myself to you that you may always be my father, My protector, and my guide in the way of holiness and salvation. Aid me in observing the duties of my state of life. Obtain for me great purity of heart and a fervent Love of the interior life after your own example.

Pope of the Blessed Sacrament, teach me to love Holy Mass And Holy Communion as the source of all grace and holiness, And to receive this Sacrament as often as I can. Gentle father of the poor, help me to imitate your charity Toward my fellow men in word and deed. Consoler of the suffering, help me to bear my daily cross patiently And with perfect resignation to the will of God. Loving Shepherd of the flock of Christ, obtain for me the grace Of being a true child of Holy Mother Church.

Saint Pius, beloved Holy Father, I humbly implore your powerful Intercession in obtaining from the Divine Heart of Jesus all the Graces necessary for my spiritual and temporal welfare. I recommend to you in particular this favour for pray3x’s study and coursework…

Great Pontiff, whom Holy Mother Church has raised to the honour Of our altars and urged me to invoke and imitate as a Saint, I have great confidence in your prayers. I earnestly trust that if it is God’s holy will, My petition will be granted through your intercession for Me at the throne of God.

Saint Pius, pray for me and for those, I love. I beg of you by your love Jesus and Mary, do not abandon us in our needs. May we experience the peace and joy of your holy death. Amen.

(In thanksgiving to God for the graces bestowed on Saint Pius X say: Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory be to the Father….3 times)

Congratulations!
You will find the strength, and friends, and experiences to help you do well and do good for those you will serve after graduation.

Memorare

*Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother;
to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen*

Praying for you. Worthwhile things in life are worth the effort.

Praying…

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

Praying for your intention.

Praying …:gopray2:

[INDENT]A Student’s Prayer
to St. Anthony

O blessed Saint Anthony, may all students
place their studies under your powerful
protection. Through your intercession,
may the Holy Spirit fill them with light,
strength, intelligence, and humility. I
implore the Creator of all things to grant
these students the ability to grasp
concepts correctly, and the talent
to be exact in their answers.

Through Christ Our Lord, amen.

[/INDENT]

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Good Luck.

GBY

Our Father…
Hail Mary… (×3)
Glory be…
O my Jesus…

(Full prayers offered.)

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Good Luck.

GBY

Our Father…Hail Mary x10
Glory Be…Fatima Prayer…Amen!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.