State employee investigated after allegedly hitting, throwing coffee on praying Muslim man

A California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation employee is under investigation after she was filmed ridiculing a Bay Area Muslim man who was praying in a park, and then threw an umbrella and coffee at the man, authorities said.
Denise Slader, a program technician with the department’s Adult Parole Operations, was reportedly filmed interrupting a prayer service about 3 p.m. Sunday at Lake Chabot in Castro Valley, officials said.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-cdcr-employee-investigated-muslim-praying-20151209-story.html

Albeshari “believes Slader’s actions were possibly fueled by the shooting rampage in San Bernardino and Donald Trump’s comments about Muslims.”

In my opinion, the only person responsible for Ms, Slader’s actions is Ms. Slader herself. However, I do believe that she is in many ways representative of Trump supporters - not very thoughtful, basically reactive, and exhibiting an emotional state that is predominantly angry.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.