Stations of the 'L': Catholic Chicagoan Crisscrosses City on Trains and Reflects on Christ's Journey to the Cross

This article provides the story of a Catholic school teacher, who out of devotion to Jesus, made a pilgrimage during Tuesday before Good Friday within Chicago. He traveled from end to end of every line of the Chicago rapid transit sysyem, going to Chicago churches as he prayed the stations of the cross. Those who use this devotion pray as they follow, one by one, a series of portrayals of the last hours of Jesus, from the time he is condemned to death. This story in one of the main daily newspapers in the U.S. reports that some young people are becoming interested in this devotion as a way to relate to Christ’s sufferings.
see www.chicagotribune.com/news/religion/ct-met-l-stations-of-cross-20130327,0,6643381.story

I love it.

I’d do it, if I lived anywhere near Chicago, but I don’t.

ICXC NIKA

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.