StayCatholic.com

Has anyone else heard of this website? I just found it yesterday and sat down this morning to read it over. I think it’s wonderful! The site has great apologetic resources, essays refuting many misconceptions of the Church. A huge section for the teachings of the early Church Fathers, categorized into major topics. So many things I haven’t seen yet!

I’m just wondering if anyone else has seen this site. I thought it beneficial to share it with some who haven’t as well.

staycatholic.com/index.htm

It is good isnt it.

In Christ.

andre.

[quote=Magicsilence]It is good isnt it.

In Christ.

andre.
[/quote]

I haven’t gone through the entire site yet, but from what I’ve read the site is faithful to the Magisterium.

That’s a great resource! The contrast in tone with “StayCatholic” versus the ex-Catholic “CatholicConcerns” is striking.

[quote=Aureole]Has anyone else heard of this website? I just found it yesterday and sat down this morning to read it over. I think it’s wonderful! The site has great apologetic resources, essays refuting many misconceptions of the Church. A huge section for the teachings of the early Church Fathers, categorized into major topics. So many things I haven’t seen yet!

I’m just wondering if anyone else has seen this site. I thought it beneficial to share it with some who haven’t as well.

staycatholic.com/index.htm
[/quote]

COOL WEBSITE! thanks for sharing it.

Peace–
magdalisa

Lol… my roommate (a Seventh-day Adventist) LOVES this website. He claims he has no plans to convert at all, but he has raved about the concise, well-reasoned arguments in each essay. I wholeheatedly recommend it, with the clever twist that an Adventist recommended it to me. (hehe)

P.S. Pray for his conversion. (LOL)

• Hugo

[quote=adventistnomore]Lol… my roommate (a Seventh-day Adventist) LOVES this website. He claims he has no plans to convert at all, but he has raved about the concise, well-reasoned arguments in each essay. I wholeheatedly recommend it, with the clever twist that an Adventist recommended it to me. (hehe)

P.S. Pray for his conversion. (LOL)

• Hugo
    [/quote]

Wow, that’s awesome! I’ll be sure to keep your roomomate in my prayers, it’ll be great to have two former Seventh-Day Adventists sharing a room!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.