Staying Clean

Greetings

I have had a very bad substance abuse problem for the past 2 years, and just now getting a handle on it. It has been 15 days since I have smoked crack. I'm asking for support in any form, prays, emails, anything else. I need all the help and people praying for me in this very early stage of my recovery, since I am still weak and have strong desires to go out and use. I will be remembering all of your in my preys as well.

God Bless
Graham
San Francisco, CA

[quote="GFMyers, post:1, topic:178997"]
Greetings

I have had a very bad substance abuse problem for the past 2 years, and just now getting a handle on it. It has been 15 days since I have smoked crack. I'm asking for support in any form, prays, emails, anything else. I need all the help and people praying for me in this very early stage of my recovery, since I am still weak and have strong desires to go out and use. I will be remembering all of your in my preys as well.

God Bless
Graham
San Francisco, CA

[/quote]

Today, on the feast day of the Immactulate Conception, I ask my mother, and your mother, Mary, to please help you to stay free of drugs. Keep him high on Jesus, not on crack. Ask your son to send His grace down and strengthen him so he can be clean.

In your name, I pray
Amen.

I will keep you in my daily prayers.May our Lord be with you and give you grace,Rocky.

God bless you and bless you and bless you in this. You'll be in my prayers.

Graham,

Praying for you my dear.
See how strong you are?** God and His wonderful Mother have guided you to seek this site and tell us your burdens. They have guided you to ask for help; and we are helping.

Keep praying;
keep smiling.

Annie.

praying for you. It must be terribly hard.

[quote="wardrandolph, post:3, topic:178997"]
I will keep you in my daily prayers.May our Lord be with you and give you grace,Rocky.

[/quote]

Thank you

St. Maximilian Kolbe is the patron saint against drug addictions. I pray for his intercession, that you may find strength and stay on the right path.

Amen! These last 15 days have been such a blessing from God… praying that they continue!

Graham, God bless you!

My everything, our God, I give to You—every breath, each cell, all that I ever am, have or do.

Now I ask for Your everything—whatever You wish to give to me and to others through me.

Please nurture and grant this everything growth, blossom and fruit. Then that everything I do give to You—in time and eternity.

Loving God, You loved me into existence. Please help me to become truly the person I am created to be, so that others can experience Your love, goodness, and beauty in me, and can receive the blessings You intend for them through me.

Praying that you stay away from things or particular people that might tempt you to use drugs ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Graham,I hope today you were able to stay "clean".Please remember our Lord Loves you and He will help you.I know it can be difficult but hang in their.Continuing to pray for you.May our Lord Jesus give you grace,Rocky.

Lord please help Graham to stay free of substance abuse each moment and each day.
Please give him the grace to be free of desire for drugs and grant him to feel a total distaste for them.
Please help him towards a wholesome new beginning for his life.
Thank You Lord.

Praying hard for your success in beating this addiction.

[quote="wardrandolph, post:12, topic:178997"]
Graham,I hope today you were able to stay "clean".Please remember our Lord Loves you and He will help you.I know it can be difficult but hang in their.Continuing to pray for you.May our Lord Jesus give you grace,Rocky.

[/quote]

Continuing to pray.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.