Staying faithful

I’ve had a problem lately where as much as I want to put all my faith in God and not worry about certain situations that are going on, my mood at any given time will depend on how things are going for me (in this case, in a very specific example). I keep praying for God to give me the grace to allow me to give my life over to him and to not worry how certain situations are going to work out. However, I have this nagging feeling that I’m not letting go and I can’t figure out how to do it!

I’m very disappointed in myself because I know I need to always be willing to let happen to me whatever will happen and to not be anxious about it. In my mind, I know things will be OK and I know God will always take care of me, but I’ve just had so much anxiety about it and I know that’s not the right way.

Funny thing is… I already know the answer here. Prayer, prayer, prayer - and perseverance. I’ve also started to go to daily Mass to become closer to the Eucharist. Any thoughts?

Try praying the rosary every day as well. :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.