Steve and Renata- Lord help bring our marriage back together

I feel like I have said my piece about how terrible my husband is for what he has been doing…now I want to forgive him and I want him to forgive me for whatever I have done. He can’t elaborate what I have done, “just everything”

We have been married 10 years and have a beautiful son. I am asking the Lord to please intervene so that Steve opens his eyes and his heart and sees what he has. He seems to be so ungrateful what he has, a good job, healthy wife and healthy kids (3). He needs to see we have what everyone wants. He needs to stop thinking the grass is greener. It never is.

He needs to stop feeling sorry for himself. I need to stop feeling sorry for myself. We need to start acting like mature adults that have a responsibility to each other, our son and his two adult children.

Dear God, please intervene, make him open his eyes. Amen

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

You and your husband will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Praying for you and your family…

:gopray:

Lord have mercy on Steve and Renata and fill each other with the holy spirit and let unconditional love and forgiveness be flowing within each of thgem and let them love rach other and put you into their hearts . I thank you LORD, in the name of JESUS, amen . GOD BLESS THIS FAMILY, AMEN . , your brother in Christ, John

Asking for continued prayers Dear God, St. Benedict, St. Rita and St. Jude.

Help draw Steve closer.

In your name, Amen.
RS

Praying for these Saints to assist too…

Praying for you and your husband, Renata…

Dear God, St. Benedict, St. Rita, St. Jude: Asking for continued intervention from all of you, bring Steve back to me and our son. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Keep Steve faithful to our marriage.

Keeping St. Jude and St. Benedict close to my heart.

Hi Renata , I am sorry to hear this sad news , you will be in all my prayers ( I’m keeping two Novenas for Saint Jude and for Our Mother of Perpetual Help , you’ll be in my prayer intentions ) . Also I pray :
Lord, I come to You today to pray for Renata and her family passing through hard times . I pray to restore their marriage and return Steve home . Where there is any unforgiveness replace it with love and understanding . May Your will be done and may You bless their family ! In Jesus Name , Amen

You are doing right…prayer will bring you peace. You will be in my prayers.

Lord, inspire those men and women
who bear the titles “Husband” and “Wife”.
Help them to look to You
to themselves
to one another
to rediscover the fullness and mystery
they once felt in their union.
Let them be honest enough to ask:
"Where have we been together
and where are we going?
Let them be brave enough to question:
"How have we failed?"
Let each be foolhardy enough to say:
“For me, we come first”.
Help them, together
to reexamine their commitment
in the light of Your love,
willingly, openly, compassionately.
One Hail Mary…

Hail, O Virgin of Guadalupe. We place under your powerful patronage the purity and integrity of the Holy Faith in Mexico and in all the American Continent, for we are certain that while you are recognized as Queen and Mother, America and Mexico and our Matrimony will be saved…

Amen

Lord please grant Renata’s prayers

Praying for your intentions.

God bless.

I am still praying for you!

Praying For You And Steve Renatas
Grandma Glor

There is always our truth, and then there is THE truth. Remove yourself from the center of your life, , and you’ll be able to see that truth and use it to bring your lives back into alignment I pray for guidance and mercy for your journey. Believe in marriage and cherish the opportunity love with abandon. Bless you.

Renata, you and your husband are in my prayer

Dear Lord, please hear the prayers of those asking for their relationships to be reunited in love. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place and seal Steve and Renata in Thy Most Precious Blood; please have mercy on them and grant them Your Grace, in particular the graces of humility and understanding, that they may love You and each other more and more.
Deo Gratius.
Amen.

O Holy Mother Mary, ever Virgin, please pray for them! Thank You! Amen.

My best wishes to you, Renata! Keep your chin up and, in the meantime (and always), enjoy the sights, sounds, smells, texture and taste of God’s Creation. :gopray:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.