Steve and Renata- Please save our marriage

Asking for continued prayers for our marriage. I never know if its heading in the right direction because as soon as I am optimistic, things go downhill.

Dear Lord, and all the saints, soften Steve’s heart. Amen

I will keep you and Steve in prayer.I know you are hurting and have suffered tremendously these months,but by faith we know Jesus will take care of you.Peace,Rocky.

Moved over from Encyclopedia forum.

Father, in Jesus’ name please lead this marriage in the direction You desire for it.

Mother Mary please intercede for this couple.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please bless this couple with the Light of Your Presence. Shower them with a clarity of Your Will for them, and help them to understand how they may remain true and faithful to their marriage. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Our Father who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day
Our daily bread
and forgive us our tresspasses
As we forgive those who tresspass against us
Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
AMEN

Hi Renata,

Continued prayers my friend…take care and God Bless…

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

I have been praying for you and Steve for some time now, and I will continue. I’m glad that you posted, as I had been wondering how you were doing.

:hug1:

St Joseph, patron of husbands and families, please intercede for this marriage.

:signofcross:

Bumping this up to the top for you, Renata!

:gopray:

Father of love, we pray that You have heard our prayers of supplication on behalf of Renata and Steve. We come before You again, and continuously, beseeching Your mercy upon thee two souls, whom You have made one flesh. Graciously breathe Your Holy Spirit upon their marriage, igniting once again the flames of love which they had for one another on that day. May the sins and wrongs that have been done be forgiven and never mentioned again as both seek to restore, with Your heavenly assistance, the beauty of their relationship. Speak to the hardened heart and lead it to repentance so that it reunites with its spouse in reflection of Your love of all creation. Father in Heaven, smile upon this marriage and strengthen Renata and Steve to deny themselves and the affirm Your goodness in the Sacrament of their union. We ask this through Christ Jesus, Your Beloved Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Continuing to pray.

Hail, Mary! Full of grace, The Lord is with thee; Blessed are thou among women, And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners, Now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hi Renata,

I have been keeping you and Steve in my prayers. Glad to hear from you again. May God be with you and Steve! Hugs & prayers!:hug1:

Prayers…

Heavenly Father please strengthen and bless Steve and Renata’s marriage, in Jesus name, Amen

I am loosing all hope. Last night he yelled at me, it was so hurtful. He told me we were done. He made my son cry.

I wish something would happen in his life to make him feel so desperately hopeless/helpless like I feel. God doesn’t care otherwise he would intervene and stop the hurt that my son and I are going through.

I believe God has his favorites. And, I am not one of them.

Renata,
You are only being tested in your faith (I believe). God isn’t playing favorites. Fr. Corapi says that this life is test. A big one. You are in a terrible storm and you see no way out. Yet, there is hope. Keep praying (with all your heart!), and we’ll be praying right along with you. I know the sorrow of a troubled marriage, and it’s extremely painful. I, too, share in your sorrow and hurt. Don’t give up yet. Sometimes God “takes awhile” to get through to the person who needs His graces the most. The person must be receptive to those graces also. So, I will pray for your husband as well. Hang in there. If I could, I would give you a hug. So I’m sending you a spiritual one instead.

Much love,

Judi :hug1:

Father, do not grow weary of our persistent prayer on behalf of this marriage! We continue to beseech You to pour out Your mercy and blessing upon them. We recognize this as a test of faith, and we pray that renatas is able to keep her trust in You at all times. May she withdraw to an inner peace that will sustain her through all difficulties, reflecting on Your love of her. May the peace of Your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, fill the heart of Steve, calming him and allowing him to reassess his life and the promise he made to the Sacrament. As well, may renata’s heart be filled with peace to reflect our Savior to the world of turmoil that surrounds her. May the Prince of Peace smile upon this marriage and see it through every trial, as he did with the Apostles in the boat during the great storm. We ask this through the same Christ Jesus, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

renata,
praying for you
grandma glor

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.