Steve Bannon drafting curriculum for right-wing Catholic institute in Italy

(Reuters) - Former Trump White House adviser Steve Bannon is helping to craft the curriculum for a leadership course at a right-wing Roman Catholic institute in Italy, stepping up his efforts to influence conservative thinking in the church.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-eu-politics-bannon-catholics/steve-bannon-drafting-curriculum-for-right-wing-catholic-institute-in-italy-idUSKCN1LU176

Great, great news.

I always feel very secure in very traditional Catholic settings, Latin Mass and so on.

And factions within the church being used to further a fundamentally white nationalist world view doesn’t bother you, not to mention subversion for purely political purposes?

I don’t see how you got that out of what one said and you are making some pretty big accusations as well.

I don’t know if Steve Bannon has ever spoken specifically about “white nationalists” even.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.