Steve Jobs’s Patents

I was surprised no one mentioned Steve Jobs leaving Apple. Anyway, here’s something interesting from the NY Times:

%between%

Steve Jobs’s Patents

The 313 Apple patents that list Steven P. Jobs among the group of inventors offer a glimpse at his legendary say over the minute details of the company’s products — from the company’s iconic computer cases to the glass staircases that are featured in many Apple stores. Related Article »

The article is interactive, click on each patented device (e.g., plastic iPod case) for details.

It's been big news here in the Pac NW!

This is the first I’m hearing about it. His health hasn’t been good, so maybe that has something to do with it. Looks like he’ll remain as the chairman of Apple’s board of directors.

I mentioned it here. No one really seemed to care…sadly. I love Apple products. I have personally found them superior to Windows products.

[quote="Catholic90, post:4, topic:254097"]
I mentioned it here. No one really seemed to care.....sadly. I love Apple products. I have personally found them superior to Windows products.

[/quote]

We are total Apple aficionados in our home. Jobs is a brilliant visionary.

The recent photo I saw of him, gaunt and terribly thin, was shocking and sad.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.