Steve Ray

At my Newman club meeting last night we watched Steve Ray’s “Footsteps of Christ” video on Mary. Our advisor met him in Rome about five years ago when he was starting to make his videos and picked them up when they came out. I’ve got to say, Steve Ray is great! He filmed it on location in the Holy Land and went inside all the churches. His presentation on Mary was excellent. I’m going to be getting a hold of the rest of his “Footsteps of Christ” series to watch and get some of his writings. Highly recommended for everyone else here!

Plus, Steve Ray looks just like George Castanza from Seinfield!

In Christ,
Rand

Rand, I happen to thing Steve Ray is pretty special too! You can (if you already haven’t ) check out his website and blog at
www.catholic-convert.com
Dianne

[quote=Rand Al’Thor]At my Newman club meeting last night we watched Steve Ray’s “Footsteps of Christ” video on Mary. Our advisor met him in Rome about five years ago when he was starting to make his videos and picked them up when they came out. I’ve got to say, Steve Ray is great! He filmed it on location in the Holy Land and went inside all the churches. His presentation on Mary was excellent. I’m going to be getting a hold of the rest of his “Footsteps of Christ” series to watch and get some of his writings. Highly recommended for everyone else here!

Plus, Steve Ray looks just like George Castanza from Seinfield!

In Christ,
Rand
[/quote]

I have this whole series…Awesome! And, yes, I think he looks like George Castaza too…:yup:

the whole series is awesome, we use the one on Peter in apologetics class for the papacy. he is much smarter and better looking than George

Does anyone know if his wifes pregnancy is doing okay?

I have read his book Upon this Rock. I liked it due to the reliance on the Church Fathers to establish the primacy of Rome.

PF

Hi Lisa:

Unfortunately, I think she had a miscarriage. :frowning:

Jeff S.

[quote=jschwehm]Hi Lisa:

Jeff S.
[/quote]

That’s too bad. Their whole family will be in my prayers!

In Christ,
Rand

[quote=jschwehm]Hi Lisa:

Jeff S.
[/quote]

:crying: That is terrible:crying: I will pray for them too:crying:

[quote=Rand Al’Thor]Plus, Steve Ray looks just like George Castanza from Seinfield!
[/quote]

Ain’t it da trut’!!!

The very first “Journey Home” on EWTN that I saw last fall, after DirectTV picked EWTN up, Marcus was interviewing Steven, and I thought, “Cool! Rush Limbaugh interviewing Jason Alexander!”

:stuck_out_tongue:

DaveBj

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.