Steve

I need some prayers for my husband that he will be a nicer person. He lacks understanding and thrieves off hurting and belittling me. He works in a maximum institution and treats me like a prisoner with the way he talks to me. He shows no affection and hasn’t told me that he loves me in a year and infact told me he doesn’t love me because he loved his female friend from work. I wish they got fired. They would have deserved it. I have prayed that this would not ever happened and it did.

Why after all these years does he not see the good. There has been no good other than our son. His first wife left him after 8-9 years because of his self righteousness. Its all ABOUT STEVE, his FAMILY and his kids. No one else, other than the miserable people he works with and that terrible home-wrecker of a female he is playing around with. I have confronted her by phone and left messages for her to stay away from my husband yet she continues to play with him.

Steve cheated on his first wife with her best friend, and her sister and a co-worker of his. Why does he not learn from his mistakes. Why does GOD not punish him. His son and his GIRLFRIEND are expecting a baby…but that’s OK. He was involved in a DUI but he got off. I am loosing the battle with him and I don’t trust that man or his family.

I have lost all self respect for myself and I am a VERY angry woman and hateful towards everyone. I wished that I could have had a happy marriage. What else can I do. I am grateful that I can air my feelings, and doubt anyone will respond thats how disgusted I am with every aspect of my life, EXCEPT my son.

In lieu of any comments on his past, I will simply say that I will be praying for Steve. Everyone is loved by God and should be treated that way. I pray that Steve comes to understand the true blessing that is a Godly marriage.

Bryan

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hi Renata,

So sorry about the pain you are going through… Will keep praying for you and your husband…Take Care and may God Bless and sustain you…

Lord, please may this woman talk with her pastor about this situation so she can get some help quickly and keep herself from falling into hatred, despair or depression. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among woman and blessed is the fruit of they womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Jesus please hold up Your light in this painful situation, and let Your loving will be done.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

Dear friends, please pray for my dear old mom, who suffered a stroke on June 2 and a heart attack on June 5. She also has severe kidney and heart disease that was confirmed during some recent testing while in hospital.
Thanks,
Renata

Praying for your mom…

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.