Still Believing in Miracles

Hello My Brothers and Sisters in Christ

I still pray every single day for miraculous answers to the prayers of all readers and posters to this great website.

I know so many of us are suffering and in great pain.

And so I know I also need to keep asking for all of your prayers for myself too.

I still believe so much in the great power of intercessory prayer.

But I know we also need to be humble enough to ask for help.

This past summer I only wanted to die.

Now I can’t even imagine anything but living my life for God.

So I know your prayers have saved my life.

But I still would like to ask you all to continue to pray for a physical healing for myself

– that I will one day have the strength to stand and walk and hike normally again

– if it is what God wants

– and if not,

– that I will then be humble enough to accept my disability and offer it up.

Either way – I have decided to spend the rest of my life helping those who are handicapped and suffering

– like I used to do as a teacher of the disabled

It is just that I know that I will be able to do more if I myself am more mobile

– like the staffs in the 4 hospitals have helped me this past year

But if God says no for what ever reason

I will accept that

and as always I promise to pray fervently for all those praying for me

Please also pray that I will find the right city to move to and the right roommate.

Thank you!
VitoJoseph

I too believe in the power of intercessory prayer - will be praying for your healing - have faith in God, he has a plan for you - He can heal you - and He will give you what is best for you - if it is not thehealing, he will give you the grace to suffer with joy and peace.
Danuska

Vito, I continue to include you as a specific intention when I pray the Rosary every day.

May God continue to bless you with grace to endure the suffering that he allows. May Jesus continue to serve as your model of suffering. May the Holy Spirit continue to guide you.

Mary’s intercession has worked wonders in my life. I know She’ll do the same for you too.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hi Vito Joseph , I join in all prayers , you’ll be in my daily Rosary intentions .
May God give you physical and moral strenght , may God grant you a miraculous healing and recovery from your disabillity , may God give you peace and comfort . In Jesus’ name,
Amen

**[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Dear Vito,
How wonderful to read of your openness to God’s will; it sounds like He is sustaining you in these trials, and filling you with hope and purpose!

You will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

I pray for you daily, VitoJoseph.

Will continue to pray for you. Thank you for praying for all of us.

Thank you so much for all of your prayers. They mean so very much to me. Unfortunately, I now have another challenge with my eyes which I will detail in another post.

I remember all posters and readers to this website in intercessory prayer every day several times a day.

Saint Rita of Cascia and Saint Jude, Patroness and Patron of Impossible Causes please pray for all of our intentions.

Amen.

VitoJoseph

Hi VitoJoseph , continued prayers for a miraculous healing .
Take good care , rest and be well , may God bless you and restore your health !

:crossrc:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.