Still jobless

Didn’t get the dispatch job so back to job hunting

***+JMJTJ+

***We must trust the Lord has a BETTER plan for you!
Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

Praying for you …

In Jesus’ name, Father, please grant Cyberwolf’s prayers for work. Please don’t let him ecome discouraged, but please help him find a job soon.

May the Lord grant you suitable employment very soon.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Will pray for you in my prayers tonight. Tough.

Praying for your intentions…:gopray2:

Lord, CAF member cyberwolf001 did not get the dispatch job. Lord, I pray that the job that you want this member to have will come soon. Please give this member the ability to stick with the job hunt and to stay positive. In Jesus name I pray. Mother Mary, please pray for this intention.

cyberwolf001, I will continue to pray that you find the job that is meant for you. God bless.

Jesus My LORD
I Pray to you…please provide the best job for him
and guide him in his life.
u can recite the following prayer,its very powerful
Dear LORD Jesus Christ , u wanted all who r weary 2 come 2 u 4 support. LORD , I am worn out by my inability 2 find wage-earning wrk. Day after day ,my worry and fear grow as the rejections of my applications mount. I am able & Willing 2 wrk. but I cannot find a worthwhile job . Please help me 2 obtain one soon so that I can support myself and my family in a decent way.
However , if it is Ur will that I wait longer ,enable me 2 worry less & 2 be able 2 take advantage of the Time available 2 get closer 2 u .Let me realize that there r other ways 2 bring abt. Ur kingdom on earth besides salaried wrk.help me 2 make use of them 4 the time being so that I may continue 2 grow as a person 4 Ur Greater glory.

I will be praying that something break for you soon and for peace in the process.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.