Still Need Prayer

Hello Everyone,
I Hope You All Had Some Sort Of Blessing Because I Prayed For Everyone Who Prayed For Me. Just A Update…my Leg Sores Are Healing,thats The Good News. The Bad News Is That They Still Hurt.
The Unhealed Spots Right Now Are Hurting. They Burn. God, When Is This Agony Going To Stop. Please Keep Praying That My Pain Goes Away And They Continue To Heal.
God Bless All Of You,
Diana

Buddie, wonderful news that the sores are healing. God grant that the healing nerves settle down soon! Hoping that your next bulletin reports that the healing is complete. God bless you! Trishie

you are in my prayer

Praying very hard for your relief from pain!

You poor thing…

I will keep you in my prayers that you are completely healed and that the pain goes away NOW!

May you be blessed with the grace, mercy and healing of Our Lord.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

***+JMJTJ+

You remain in my prayers Diana, for your complete healing and relief of your discomfort.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Prayers promised

I pray for your complete healing, buddie, and that God envelopes you in His arms, and eases your suffering. Keep turning to Him, you are an inspiration to us all.

Praying for you buddie…

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.