Still Needing Constant Prayers for a Miraculous Healing. Thank you!

Hi everyone

It turns out a friend wil be taking me to the ER in Philly Sunday night.

I PRAY some doctor wil help me and that they will admit me. PLEASE JESUS!

I literally can barely walk at all now and never wil be able to and will most likely be in a wheelchair.

It is okay. It is the depresson which is overwhelming. And anxiety.

I lie in bed always cause I have no leg strength to get up.

Then on Monday I have an appointment with a neurologist.

I have my new EMG (dramatic changes) and MRI.

I can live with this cross – just like the Little Flower did – but NOT as a depressed man.

I once again will pray fervently for all who are posting and praying for anyone on here.

Thank you!!!

HELP ME JESUS! PLEASE RESCUE ME FROM the grips of SATAN!

VitoJoseph

Almighty Father, with You all things are possible. Please grant healing, both spiritual and physical to Your servant. Help this person carrying their cross all while praising Your name. Amen.

Vito, ask St Therese’s support. Don’t imagine she didn’t have to battle depression and doubt. Have you read her autobiography?See if someone can find for you “St Therese of Lisieux, her last conversations” translated by John Clarke, OCD. She chose faith, but the example of St Therese is of a real person…but the spiritual letters between Therese and her sister wonderfully humanly imperfect but holy sister Leonie, are very valuable for a troubled soul also.

St Therese, with all your holy family, please intercede powerfully for Vito.

God bless and help you, Trishie

Praying for you.
grandma glor

Have prayed for you and your intentions, for as much physical healing and strength as is good for you to do God’s will, and especially relief and strength to bear the cross of your interior suffering. Will pray for you tomorrow at Mass.

Praying for you Joseph…

I will pray for you at Mass tomorrow and will continue praying for you daily.

My prayers continue for you Vito.

You know I’m praying for you.

Take care!

~~ the phoenix

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with Thee,
Blessed are Thou among women
Blesses is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen:crossrc:

+JMJTJ+

Continuing in prayer for your needs.

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.