Still no work... Losing hope

The 911 Dispatcher job didn’t go through. No matter were I apply nothing comes of it.

I just don’t have any hope left… I just can’t take it, I’m at my wits end…

Please keep praying something comes through for me. Also is there any Novenas I could be praying for work right now?

+JMJTJ+

Please do not despair; the Lord has a plan.
I will ask St Joseph to intercede for you.

ewtn.com/Devotionals/novena/joseph.htm

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Praying for you…Have you considered temp agencies to get some cash and keep busy while you look? Stay focused and get help everywhere you can: friends, former co workers, employment agencies, etc. God will keep you safe, be sure of it. Peace be with you.

I will ask everyone to intercede for you. I understand your depair and frustration. I am visually impaired and unable to work because of that. I keep racking my brain trying to come up with a job I can do from home with my wifes help to give me independence. I pray for a good idea constanly. If you have one let me know God Bless

I am looking for work too and I know how you are feeling but please try not to give in to depression. You are in my prayers.

I’ve tried that also, friends of mine get offers left right and center. When I go they seem unable to even find my information no matter how often I submit it…

It’s like some kind of force is working against me at every turn…

Been on the hunt since the day before Thanksgiving. Almost had one but knew physically would not have been able to do it.

On EWTN, have been praying this, lets all pray for each other. A Prayer For Employment

:amen:

I will keep you in prayer too! :thumbsup:

God bless you +

Will pray for you…St Jude is great Saint for times when we feel are up against impossible situations…

Hi, I can’t spend much time on the internet while away in the country, 1000 miles from home, but reading your sad words, dear friend, have you been able to ask anyone, friends, anyone if there’s a way you can improve your presentation.

Dear Lord, please give inspirations and encouragement and success to our dear friend who is so keen to work, and thus far, unsuccessful. You needed the help of others, Jesus, in daily living, and Joseph worked to support You in childhood, You knew the necessity for work, please be merciful to our friend Cyberwolf in finding work

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.