Stirring questions on Living Jesus Chat Room — Sunday, Oct. 2

**Ever want to ask a religious sister, *“What was the hardest thing you had to give up?” *

Or, “What is a life of prayer?”**

http://visitationspirit.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/SacredHeart.gif

These and other questions are asked at the Living Jesus Chat Room, held tomorrow, Oct. 2, as well as each Sunday, from 2 – 4 p.m., and 7:30 – 8:30 p.m., Eastern Time U.S.

Here are other comments and questions on recent chats that will plunge your heart and mind deep into thought:
• Do you think that our vocation is predestined, or do you think that it “changes” in form as we make choices and our lives evolve?

• I feel like an intruder here. I know I don't belong here, forgive me sister! But it feels good to be actually chatting to a religious being or person.*

You'll feel good, too. Join the discussion. Hear what others have to say. Discern your vocation with the **Order of the Visitation of Holy Mary! **Develop your relationship to the Sacred Heart! All your vocation questions and other queries about monastic and contemplative life will be addressed through our Living Jesus Chat Room.

Join us each Sunday at the Visitation Sisters’ Living Jesus Chat Room.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.