stolen vehicle

Please pray for my friend and her husband: his truck was stolen from his hotel when he was out for work. Thankfully they’ve recovered it, but he is afraid now they have the spare keys to BOTH of their vehicles and wants a new one. My friend is a little more practical than her husband and has no issues getting a used vehicle (she has the paid-for beater her folks bought her when she lived at home), but he INSISTS on buying only brand new. She voiced issues of this topic discussed before in front of DH’s parents and his mom says “you’ll always have a car payment.” That’s not how my friend wants to handle their money.

My friend’s DH is wanting to go to France for 2 weeks this fall and they JUST BOUGHT THEIR FIRST HOME!!! Please pray for him to be considerate of their marriage and not bring this financial burden on his wife.

Prayers offered.

I certainly will prayy for your intentions and especially that the vehicle wilol be found.

Leave it in god’s hands and he will give you direction

May God bless us in His efforts

For their marriage.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Amen.

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.