Stopping treatment for glioblastoma

Please pray for my aunt. The doctors are stopping treatment for glioblastoma. Hospice has been notified. She has 4 children and many grandchildren. She is barely conscious now and has trouble communicating. She fell away from The Church a long time ago so please pray she was able to make peace with God while she was able. My mother (her big sister) goes to Mass daily to pray for her. The family is taking it very hard, especially her husband, who was once Catholic and is very bitter towards The Church. I’m afraid this situation is not helping this attitude. Much thanks to all in advance. Many miracles have taken place here.

Father, Divine Physician,

We commend to you the life of Tasha’s Aunt. Receive her into your Heavenly kingdom, that in your mercy she may share in the Beatific vision you have intended for all of us. We ask for the intercession of Mary, our Mother, and Saint Joseph, the patron saint of a good death. Through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

When you visit, bring a green scapular with you and if she’s amenable, bring it to her. Also, ask her if she’d like a priest for the last rites.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please have Mercy upon this poor woman. Fill her with Your Divine Grace, and make the final days of her life ones at peace with You. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

I will be praying the Chaplet of Divine mercy for her.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Dear merciful Jesus please give Your healing love and graces to Tasha’s aunt’s soul and her husband’s. Even in her last moments let her soul call to You and accept Your love and forgiveness. Please answer her faithful sister’s prayers and ours.
And please give Your comfort to this whole family. May Your will be done in their lives.

Praying very hard for her and her husband’s conversion!

Jesus please powerfully give Your redemption and love to her.

Saint Michael please defend this aunt’s soul

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God, cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

It must be heartbreaking being aware that your aunts glioblastoma is nolonger treatable and on top of that she has fallen away from the church, I can understand how worried you are about her on both these issues, but as you say miracles do happen., so continue to have faith and trust in God and all will be well. your aunt her husband and family are in my prayers. God bless

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the Fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

Praying

Holy Mary, implore your Son for the physical and spiritual health of Tasha’s aunt and uncle. St. Joseph, you entered into glory with your spouse, the Mother of God, on one side and your foster son, Jesus, on the other. Impore them for the healing graces Tasha’s aunt requres as she approaches the end. May God grant the entire family comfort at this time. May He grant Tasha’s aunt a good and holy death.

still praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.