Story/Book fundraiser for victims of the Colorado Fires--Would You Help?

May I ask your help in promoting my short story, “Coyote Fires”? it’s a short mystery involving Coyote the Native American trickster god, and Vern and Sister Grace of my DragonEye, PI world. Who would want to kill Coyote–and why are they setting fire to the mountainside to do it?

I’m posting it in serial as a fundraiser for the American Red Cross to help the victims of the Colorado fires, since Vern and Grace make their home in Colorado. People can read the story at coyotefires.karinafabian.com/, and donate if they are enjoying it. Also, all the profits from my DragonEye novel, Live and Let Fly, and the story “Perfect Ten” through Aug 31 are going to the ARC. Finally, donations of $25 or more get a free copy of Magic, Mensa and Mayhem.

“Coyote Fires” is only six episodes long, but I’m hoping we can raise for a more than $60. If you’d like to help, I have a couple of easy ways:

#1. Read the story and donate
#2 Buy “Perfect Ten” or Live and Let Fly for yourself or a friend
#3 Tell others: You can copy this blog, make up a tweet or use one of mine:

#Coyote #Fires, a #fundraising serial story at coyotefires.karinafabian.com. Enjoy some fantasy and help victims of the #coloradofires.
Like #DragonEye? Read #Coyote #Fires online & help victims of the #coloradofires. coyotefires.karinafabian.com

#4 Donate to another charity of your choice. (Let me know, and I’ll send you a copy of the story!)

Thanks!

PS–Why am I posting on Catholic Answers? The DragonEye world has a strong, united Catholic faith, of which Vern and Sister Grace are a part. In fact, the story opens with Coyote lounging outside the parish, waiting for Sister Grace to ask her help. All the books have a little bit of Catholicism in them, as part of the worldbuilding. I hope you’ll check them out.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.