Story: Grandmother fighting to save 10-year-old grandson from puberty blockers, gender-transition speaks out

“Grammy, my name is Jacquelyn,” he complained as he walked into the room and sat down at the kitchen table for lunch.

“Why is that your name?” Amanda Wilson, his grandmother, asked in response as she set a plate of chicken and rice in front of him.

He replied: “Because I’m a girl now.”

“What makes you think you’re a girl?” she inquired.

“It’s my gender,” he said.

She pressed him: “Well, what’s a gender?”

He stared back at her, puzzled, and said: “I don’t know.”

She is heartbroken, and has had many conflicts with her daughter who insists her grandson is a girl.

Wilson now counsels parents to trust their instincts.

“Let your kid be a kid,” she said, when asked what she would tell parents who are being told their children might be transgender.

“Don’t take them to any gender clinic. They don’t need therapy at that age. They need to just be allowed to play.”

3 Likes

We are lost as a society when we allow dishonest “Subjective Truth” to pollute children’s “Objective Truth”. A world of “Lies” is all they will know. Social Re-engineering of our youth is being done by ideologically driven people more concerned with their political views then the health of our youth.

3 Likes

The world is going to Hell. It’s getting crazier and crazier. Everybody is totally nuts! Seriously, what’s going on?! I feel more and more alienated from society.

Makes one think it can’t be saved.

It’ll take a miracle or a divine intervention to save western civilisation. I was reading a book about Divine Mercy the other day. Fr Gaitley said that we are living in the most evil time in history. I think he’s right. And its only going to get worse.

One day all of this will probably be looked back on as madness. It’s extremely unscientific as well as abusive. It’s reminiscent of a time when a lobotomy used to be a “cure” for psychological conditions.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.